An effective quality management system is one of the key factors for success in the market. To achieve maximum benefits, quality management audits according to the EN ISO 9001 standard should be designed and implemented in such a way that they provide reasonable and correct information on internal processes and for improving quality.
The objective of the seminar is to teach candidates how to audit quality management systems according to ISO 9001 in a responsible manner. To reach this objective, you deepen your knowledge of the content and objectives of the ISO 19011 standard. Based on the requirements of the ISO 19011, you learn how to plan, carry out and follow-up on audits according to the ISO 9001 standard. By attending the seminar, you meet the auditor training requirements of ISO 19011 and are able to perform internal and external audits that generate added value.
A specialist QM trainer, additionally supported on two days by a communication trainer, will guide you through the course. In-depth group assignments and audit simulations will give you the necessary level of assurance for your role as auditor. Learn about your strengths and potential using video feedback.
- ISO 19011 and relevant passages of ISO/IEC 17021
- Audit planning
- Conducting audits
- Process-focused auditing
- Principles of auditing, consideration of risks and opportunities
- Assessment of audit situations
- Communication and interview skills for auditors
- Handling of critical audit situations
- Audits in practice
- Audit follow-up
- Evaluation of audit results
- Establishment and verification of corrective actions
- Audit report preparation
Who should attend
- Executives and professionals from production and service companies aiming to act as auditors
- Quality management executives
- Individuals striving for an AQM-Auditor®-TÜV/ Lead auditor certificate under the DAkkS scheme
Successful completion of the QMS-TÜV and QMR-TÜV modules or evidence of equivalent qualifications
Quality management auditor QMA-TÜV certificate
- The seminar is accepted as continued training for re-certification of the following (DAkkS) qualifications: QM Representative, Quality Manager and AQM-Auditor® -TÜV/Lead auditor.
- The course is limited to 14 participants.
- Includes seminar special: A one-hour e-learning session gets you in the mood for ISO 9001:2015. A personal e-mail address is required in order to provide you with access. Please note this.
TÜV SÜD Akademie senior expert trainers
- As QM auditor, you ensure efficient and successful quality management systems.
- You know how to take even critical audit situations in quality management in your stride.
- You know how to use your QM audits to give critical impetus to continuous improvement processes in your company.