EU: List of harmonized standards under GPSD updated in Commission Implementing Decision (EU) 2022/1401 which amends Decision (EU) 2019/1689
AUGUST 2022 - ELECTRICAL AND ELECTRONICS, HARDLINES, TOYS AND CHILDREN'S PRODUCTS
On August 12, the EU published its Implementing Decision (EU) 2022/1401 of 12 August 20221 on OJEU.
The Decision amends Decision (EU) 2019/16982, updating the list of standards harmonized under the General Product Safety Directive (2001/95/EC) as regards certain childcare articles, children’s furniture, gymnastic equipment, lighters, and information and communication technology equipment.
- EN 716-1:2017+AC:2019 Furniture – Children’s cots and folding cots for domestic use – Part 1: Safety requirements
- EN 1272:2017 Child care articles – Table mounted chairs – Safety requirements and test methods
- EN 14988:2017+A1:2020 Children’s high chairs – Requirements and test methods
- EN 16120:2012+A2:2016 Child use and care articles – Chair-mounted seat
- EN 914:2020 Gymnastic equipment – Parallel bars and combination asymmetric/parallel bars – Requirements and test methods including safety
- EN 1130:2019 Children’s furniture – Cribs – Safety requirements and test methods
- EN 1466:2014 Child use and care articles – Carry cots and stands – Safety requirements and test methods
- EN ISO 9994:2019 Lighters – Safety specification (ISO 9994:2018)
- EN IEC 62368-1:2020 Audio/video, information and communication technology equipment – Part 1: Safety requirements
EN IEC 62368-1:2020/A11:2020
Notice: this publication concerns only clauses 3.3.19 “Sound exposure” and 10.6 “Safeguard against acoustic energy sources” of EN IEC 62368-1:2020/A11:2020.
This Decision has already entered into force since the day of its publication in the Official Journal of the European Union on 12 August 2022.
 Commission Implementing Decision (EU) 2022/1401 of 12 August 2022
 Commission Implementing Decision (EU) 2019/1698 of 9 October 2019