Obiettivo del corso
- Understand basic requirements for employees
- Understand paths of infection and the coronavirus
- Apply behavior rules for infection prevention
Please find a short introduction to our e-learning “Hygiene and infection protection for office workers” in the video below:
We are currently all in the grip of the coronavirus pandemic. Due to the major changes and disruptions this has caused for professional life, employers need to inform their employees of the new dangers and measures by means of a training course. The purpose of this course is to explain the importance of the precautions that have been laid down to all employees.
- Hygiene and infection protection for employees
- Basic duties of employees
- Paths of infection and the corona virus
- Behaviour rules for infection prevention
- Additional information on organizational measures
- Contacts in the company
Durata Corso35 minutes
Durata accesso365 Days
Each participant will receive a personalised licence to use the e-learning course content valid for 365 days.
Special discount conditions for companies purchasing license packages.
Supported browsers include:
- Internet Explorer
Additional requires include:
- A high speed internet connection will provide best results.
- An email address is required to register for courses.
- Microsoft Media Player or equivalent is needed to play audio and video files.
- Flash Player is used for content and interactive learning. If necessary download and install Flash Player to ensure proper operation of course content.
What is included with the course?
Each course will include access to e-learning content, quizzes, and proof of completion. Additional resources may also be included and this will vary by course.
Can I pause the course and log in to it anytime?
Certainly. The course allows the learner to take a break and return to it within the defined access period (typically 365 days).
Are there any quizzes in the middle of the course?
Our e-learning courses are designed to promote interaction between learner and content and often include quizzes. Quizzes are designed to help understand where successful learning has been achieved, and where opportunities for additional review exist.
Can I get a refund if I cancel my enrollment?
Refunds cannot be provided once a course is activated. Please be sure to review course information prior to activation.
What happens if I don’t finish the course within the access period?
The standard access period is 365 days to allow sufficient time to complete your course.
If you have questions, or require assistance, you may reach us at [email protected]
To learn more about TÜV SÜD, please click here.