Obiettivo del corso
The course aims to:
- Increase awareness on the ESG topic by placing it in the wider context of sustainability, of national and international regulation, and risk management activities
- Introduce the concept of ESG factors and risks and describe how they might affect organizations and/or financial institutions
- Provide an overview on the integration of ESG in organizations especially focusing on “why” and “how” to assess and integrate ESG risks.
- Support interested parties in the categorization, management and mitigation of ESG risks.
- Current sustainability and climate change context, including the regulatory framework at the EU level,
- Social and environmental pressures on the current financial system and the challenges for the sector in the future,
- Key environmental, social and governance issues, and their relevance for financial institutions,
- Recognizing climate related, social related and governance related risks and opportunities and managing their financial impacts,
- How to rewire risk management frameworks in financial institutions to include ESG risks and factors,
- The course is enriched with optional content, intermediate tests and in-depth studies.
- Certificate of attendance from the TÜV Italia Akademie
Durata Corso60 minutes
Durata accesso365 days
This course is specially designed for:
CSR Managers, Sustainability Managers, Management and Strategic Consultants, Financial operators dealing with ESG issues (e.g. Senior Bankers), ERM (Enterprise Risk Management) Managers.
Each participant will receive a personalised licence to use the e-learning course content valid for 365 days.
Special discount conditions for companies purchasing license packages.
Supported browsers include:
- Internet Explorer
Additional requires include:
- A high speed internet connection will provide best results.
- An email address is required to register for courses.
- Microsoft Media Player or equivalent is needed to play audio and video files.
- Flash Player is used for content and interactive learning. If necessary download and install Flash Player to ensure proper operation of course content.
What is included with the course?
Each course will include access to e-learning content, quizzes, and proof of completion. Additional resources may also be included and this will vary by course.
Can I pause the course and log in to it anytime?
Certainly. The course allows the learner to take a break and return to it within the defined access period (typically 365 days).
Are there any quizzes in the middle of the course?
Our e-learning courses are designed to promote interaction between learner and content and often include quizzes. Quizzes are designed to help understand where successful learning has been achieved, and where opportunities for additional review exist.
Can I get a refund if I cancel my enrollment?
Refunds cannot be provided once a course is activated. Please be sure to review course information prior to activation.
What happens if I don’t finish the course within the access period?
The standard access period is 365 days to allow sufficient time to complete your course.
If you have questions, or require assistance, you may reach us at [email protected]
To learn more about TÜV SÜD, please click here.