Secure confidential data and information with ISO 27001
In today's borderless Internet-connected world, most organisations use information systems to support all their critical business processes. The growing risks from IT security threats such as hacking, data loss, and breach of confidentiality is inevitable.
An Information Security Management System (ISMS) is a systematic approach to managing critical company information to ensure that it is secured. ISO 27001 is the international standard that sets out the requirements for the implementation of security controls customised to the needs of individual organisations. It is designed to ensure the selection of adequate and proportionate security controls that protect information assets and give confidence to interested parties.
Gain the essential knowledge and understanding of ISO 27001 to ensure that critical business information are secured through our ISMS-related courses.
Participants will learn through lectures, case studies, group exercises and discussions.
Note: For courses with assessment, participants will have to pass an open or closed book examination.
The courses are specially designed for:
• Any managers or executives responsible for the security and confidentiality of their business-critical information
• Those people who wish to understand ISO 27001:2013 requirements
• Those people who wish to understand and conduct internal audit assessments to the ISO 27001:2005 certification standard
• Existing auditors who wish to expand their auditing skills.
• Professionals who wish to provide advice on ISO 27001 ISMS certification
The course content and structure are designed by the domain experts from TÜV SÜD.
With immense experience and knowledge in the relevant standards, our team of product specialists and technical experts at TÜV SÜD, developed the course content based on current business landscape and market requirements.
Select Your Location
Bosnia and Herzegovina