Obtain skills to audit against ISO 45001
Obtain skills to audit against ISO 45001
This CQI IRCA certified ISO 45001:2018 Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems Lead Auditor Course provides basic training for potential OHSMS Lead Auditors and Auditors with the knowledge and skills to prepare, conduct, report and follow up 1st, 2nd and 3rd party OHSMS audits. The course meets the training requirements for auditor certification set by the Chartered Quality Institute and International Register of Certificated Auditors (CQI IRCA, www.quality.org) of the United Kingdom.
Through tutor-led discussions, exercises, workshops and role-plays, students will gain sufficient knowledge and skills in the entire auditing process and get prepared as an OHSMS professional.
Duration: 3 - day course
CPD Points: 20 SDUs
CPD Code: CPD/252/A1B/098
Topics to be covered in this course include:
• General introduction;
• OHS management principles, vocabulary and ISO 45001 requirements;
• Stage 1 (including document review)
• Stage 2 on-site audit
• Audit planning;
• Process auditing and audit skills;
• Writing NC reports and audit reporting;
• Audit follow up
There is a balance between knowledge-based presentation, discussions, exercises and case studies. About two third of the time is spent on activity based learning.
Certificates will only be issued to participants with 100% full attendance.
This course is specially designed for:
• Members/supporting personnel of the OHS Management Team who have responsibility to audit/implement/improve a OHSMS;
• Personnel who are involved in operation/engineering/site activities who wish to gain maximum benefit from the OHSMS implementation; and
• Any other personnel who wish to advance their career in management systems, irrespective of discipline.
Students are expected to have prior knowledge on the following subjects:
• The OHS management principles and concepts: the Plan, Do, Check, Act (PDCA) cycle; the purpose and benefits of an OHSMS; a basic knowledge of managing OHS through hazard identification, risk assessment and risk control, and compliance with legal and other requirements; relevant national and local OHS legislation and requirements; and terms and definitions in ISO 45001;
• The requirements of ISO 45001, which may be gained by completing a CQI IRCA certified OHSMS Foundation Training course or equivalent.
• A Lead Auditor of any management system other than ISO 45001 who has satisfactorily completed a CQI and IRCA certified lead auditor course or acceptable alternative.
The course content and structure are designed by the domain experts from TÜV SÜD.
With immense experience and knowledge in the relevant standards, our team of product specialists and technical experts at TÜV SÜD, developed the course content based on current business landscape and market requirements.
World-class training – by learning from TÜV SÜD’s industry experts and training specialists
Interactive learning style – with interactive formats such as lectures, illustrations and simulations are used
Networking opportunity – where you can meet and build network with like-minded individuals at our instructor-led training
Gain a competitive edge – by getting trained by experts known in the fields of safety, security and sustainability
To enroll, please fill out the form on the webpage accordingly.
Participants will learn through role plays, case studies, group exercises, scenarios and discussions.
There are continuous assessment and specimen examination in the middle of the ISO 45001 Occupational Health & Safety (OH&S) Management Systems Auditor Conversion course.
Yes, please contact us at [email protected] for more details. Terms and conditions apply.
Yes, you can register to any e-learning courses. If you have special requirements, please contact us at [email protected] and we can customise a suitable package for you.
Yes, you will receive a Certificate of Achievement if you successfully passed the examination, or a Certificate of Attendance if you failed the examination.
The ISO 45001 Occupational Health & Safety (OH&S) Management Systems Auditor Conversion course content and structure are designed by the domain experts from TÜV SÜD. With immense experience and knowledge in the relevant standards, our team of product specialists and technical experts at TÜV SÜD, developed the ISO 45001 Occupational Health & Safety (OH&S) Management Systems Auditor Conversion course content based on current business landscape and market requirements.
3 day Auditor Conversion Course
This course is for holders of any IRCA certified 5 day lead auditor course Certificate of Successful Completion (or Certificate of Achievement) who want to acquire the skills and knowledge to audit against another standard (discipline). Successful completion of this course meets the training requirement for certification on IRCA's auditor/lead auditor scheme.
For example: A holder of an IRCA certified ISO 9001:2015 lead auditor course Certificate of Achievement who wants to audit against ISO 45001:2018, he can attend the 3 day IRCA certified auditor conversion course instead of the 5 day IRCA certified lead auditor course)
2 day Auditor Transition/Migration Course
CQI and IRCA Certified Transition Training brings auditors up to date with revisions to ISO standards. The CQI and IRCA Certified Auditor Transition/Migration Courses provide those currently competent in auditing an ‘old’ standard with the knowledge and skills necessary to audit to the newly released standard.
For example: Transition from ISO 22000:2005 to ISO 22000:2018, Migration from OHSAS 18001:2007 to ISO 45001:2018.
Chọn vị trí