ABOUT THE COURSE
This SS590:2013 internal auditor course is structured to provide the necessary skill and knowledge to perform an internal audit in accordance with the requirements of SS 590:2013, such as the principles of auditing, management of an audit program and selection of competence auditors. With this course, you will get insights from trainer with industry experiences in performing audit for numerous organizations from diverse industries.
Duration: 2 - day course
This course is also available under the Sustainability-as-a-Service (SaaS) Programme.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN FROM THE COURSE?
At the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Describe the role of internal audit in the maintenance and improvement of food safety management system
- Understand the responsibilities of an auditee and auditor
- Plan, establish and manage an audit program and audit checklist
- Conduct an internal audit in accordance with ISO 19011 requirements
- Plan, perform, report, and follow up an internal audit based on the requirements of SS 590:2013
Topics to be covered in this course include:
- Introduction to food safety and SS 590:2013
- Understanding SS 590:2013 standard requirements
- Seven principles of HACCP system
- Management Responsibility
- Application of HACCP system
- Pre-Requisite Program
- Monitoring and Measuring Equipment
- Validation and Verifications
- Documentation requirements
- Introduction to types of audit and requirements
- Attributes, knowledge, and skills of Auditor
- Process approach to auditing
- Plan, prepare and conduct audit
- Post audit activities
- Learning activities/case studies
WHAT IS THE COURSE METHODOLOGY?
Participants will learn through lectures, case studies, group exercises and discussions.
WHO SHOULD TAKE THE COURSE?
This course is specially designed for:
- Those involved in the planning, implementing, and maintaining of SS 590:2013 food safety management system
- Internal auditors who are required to perform internal audits for their company’s SS 590:2013 system. They may be management representatives, production managers, QA executives, etc.
WHO IS THE COURSE ADVISOR?
The course content and structure are designed by the domain experts from TÜV SÜD. With immense experience and knowledge in the relevant standards, our team of product specialists and technical experts at TÜV SÜD, developed the course content based on current business landscape and market requirements.
To contact someone from TÜV SÜD, you may email us at [email protected].
To know more about TÜV SÜD, please click here.