TÜV SÜD ARISE Delivers Pressure Vessel Inspections and Compliance
TÜV SÜD ARISE is one of the largest providers of unbundled jurisdictional and shop inspection services in North America. Partnering with the largest companies in the world, TÜV SÜD ARISE inspects vessels in a timely manner. We are compliance experts who are incredibly thorough and focused on helping you prevent loss.
- 96 Fortune 1000 clients
- 91% client retention rate
- In 2021, we inspected more than 58,500 objects at 10,000 locations
- 2.39% overdue rate compared to the industry median of more than 7.31%
Our accreditations include:
Our work is 100% compliance-driven. We are recognized internationally for our expertise and quality service for equipment compliance, with qualified inspectors positioned in strategic areas to serve the global market.
We provide jurisdictional boiler and pressure vessel inspections, shop inspections, risk analysis, and training. Our services are customizable to your specific needs, and we are committed to delivering the most thorough, responsive, and personal service available.
ARISE operates via its affiliation with ARISE Boiler Inspection and Insurance Company RRG (ABIIC), an independent organization. ARISE is a global provider of ASME and National Board Post Construction inspection services. ABIIC is licensed to operate in the United States, Canada and, Puerto Rico through a network of preferred partners. Inspectors hold National Board Commissions with special endorsements and multiple state licenses for efficiencies in servicing.
THE TÜV SÜD ARISE ADVANTAGE
At TÜV SÜD ARISE, our goal is to deliver the best quality and the highest value of service – on time. We customize our high-quality services to your specific needs. We're always committed to delivering the most thorough, responsive, and personal service available.
- Documentation: Regulatory compliance is essential. We completely document all our inspections and submit inspection reports to the regulatory authority. In addition, we customize the inspection confirmation reports to fit your needs and submit these reports to a distribution list you have approved.
- Certifications: We submit the operating certificates you need based on your expectations and jurisdictional requirements. When you desire services above and beyond those required by state law and where no regulatory requirements exist, we will prepare an inspection certificate.
- Timeliness: We consistently have one of the lowest overdue rates in the industry. We understand jurisdictional laws and requirements. We make every effort to complete all inspection activity in a timely manner, focusing on supporting your scheduling needs while maintaining regulatory compliance.
- Thoroughness: As our client, you also gain direct access to our field staff and our in-house technical supervisors. And, unlike our competitors, we'll share our complete object lists with you.
- Accessibility: Whether it's a daily service need or an emergency, we're here for you. Our services are available 24 hours a day and we operate out of regional offices - not offshore call centers. It's important that you talk to someone who instantly understands your situation and can take the appropriate action.
- Expertise: As committed professionals with accomplished skills and backgrounds, we continually monitor regulatory developments and fine-tune the capabilities of our inspection personnel and programs. We attend technical conferences and code committee meetings and make pertinent information available to our customers.
- ASME/Notified Body Certification: Operating as an Authorized Inspection Agency of record (AIA), ARISE has helped many companies renew or obtain ASME/NB Certification. Our Authorized Inspectors and Supervisors have more than 20 years' experience, making ARISE a reliable and competent partner in all ASME/NB Code related activities.
Contact us to schedule an inspection or learn more about the process.