About Leasing Company Solutions
As a leasing company, vehicles are the main assets of your business. The value of your vehicle portfolio is reflected in your balance sheets, so you need to ensure this is correctly assessed in order to get the best possible return on your investment. Your company must also recondition and clean vehicles that have been returned to improve their marketability, and a rapid turnaround is needed to maximize your investment. In addition, a significant amount of paperwork needs to be completed such as vehicle registrations, de-registrations and procurement of license plates. Leasing company solutions thereby support you to maximize the value of your vehicle portfolio.
Our solutions provide leasing companies with several benefits:
- Protect your vehicle assets with solutions that ensure you maximize your vehicle Investments
- Improve your vehicle turnaround times with a partner you can rely on for maintenance and reconditioning
- Maintain a competitive edge with solutions that improve service quality and reduce operating costs, leading to a sustainable competitive advantage
- Relieve resource constraints by outsourcing noncore activities to a trustworthy partner so you can focus on your main business
your expert partner for Leasing Company Solutions
TÜV SÜD has a long history in transportation and safety, with over 100 years of experience in providing solutions for safe mobility worldwide. By leveraging on TÜV SÜD’s expertise in transportation solutions, you will ensure your leasing company is optimized for efficiency and profitability. We are known as a neutral and independent third-party inspection service provider with a focus on providing value to stakeholders rather than shareholders. Our customer focused approach to quality and safety results in solutions that optimize profitability and benefits while providing long-term value to your organization. We also help you to minimize operational, occupational and safety risks to your business.
our Leasing Company Solutions
- Used vehicle management - Our experts can coordinate repairs, enhance reconditioning and produce depreciation reports for your returned vehicles. Our used car certification includes third-party authentication and consumer-oriented remarketing services.
- Damage assessments - TÜV SÜD offers damage assessment reports that cover issues related to insurance settlement.
- Value appraisals - We provide vehicle appraisals to determine values for commercial purchase as well as remedial maintenance calculations.
- Quality and process optimization - TÜV SÜD provides solutions to optimize your dealership processes including advice on used car management and quality improvements, review of manufacturer and individual standards, and software tools.
- Environmental efficiency - We have the expertise to analyze critical points of your operations and provide suggestions for improvement based on our GreenFleet® concept, which will cut down on fuel costs and carbon emissions.
- Occupational safety - Our experts can review accident prevention regulations and provide occupational health and safety services at your workplace.
- Performance audits - TÜV SÜD conducts performance audits of your company’s operations to find areas for improvement, including mystery shopping audits.
- Vehicle inspection - We offer expert technical inspections as required by the authorities.
- Training - TÜV SÜD provides occupational health and safety training as well as sales team training and coaching.