Obiettivo del corso
Have you heard of the 7 basic tools of quality (Q7) before, but never really applied them in practice? This e-learning course uses a case study to describe all 7 tools of quality and demonstrate their application.
Please find a short introduction to our e-learning “The 7 basic tools of quality” in the video below:
Have you heard of the 7 basic tools of quality (Q7), but never really applied them in practice? This e-learning course uses a case study to describe all 7 tools of quality and to demonstrate their application. You will learn how the Q7 are interconnected and how they link root cause analysis to problem solving. This e-learning session course includes downloadable worksheets containing instructions and examples, enabling you to apply the 7 basic tools of quality in your own project with minimum effort.
- Introduction to methods and tools and the relationships between them based on a case study
- Presentation of the following tools:
- Check sheet
- Pareto chart
- Scatter plot
- Control chart
- 5 Whys
- Downloadable worksheet templates containing instructions and models for working with check sheets, histograms, Pareto charts, scatter plots and control charts
Durata Corso45 Minutes
Durata accesso365 Days
Quality assurance and quality management personnel
To ensure the course runs smoothly, you need a DSL Internet connection and a web browser with Flash Player enabled as well as a standard PC with sound card and headphones, if possible.
Each participant will receive a personalised licence to use the e-learning course content valid for 365 days.
Special discount conditions for companies purchasing license packages.
Supported browsers include:
- Internet Explorer
Additional requires include:
- A high speed internet connection will provide best results.
- An email address is required to register for courses.
- Microsoft Media Player or equivalent is needed to play audio and video files.
- Flash Player is used for content and interactive learning. If necessary download and install Flash Player to ensure proper operation of course content.
What is included with the course?
Each course will include access to e-learning content, quizzes, and proof of completion. Additional resources may also be included and this will vary by course.
Can I pause the course and log in to it anytime?
Certainly. The course allows the learner to take a break and return to it within the defined access period (typically 365 days).
Are there any quizzes in the middle of the course?
Our e-learning courses are designed to promote interaction between learner and content and often include quizzes. Quizzes are designed to help understand where successful learning has been achieved, and where opportunities for additional review exist.
Can I get a refund if I cancel my enrollment?
Refunds cannot be provided once a course is activated. Please be sure to review course information prior to activation.
What happens if I don’t finish the course within the access period?
The standard access period is 365 days to allow sufficient time to complete your course.
If you have questions, or require assistance, you may reach us at [email protected]
To learn more about TÜV SÜD, please click here.
- You will learn what the 7 basic tools of quality are and how they are used
- You will receive worksheet templates making it easy to apply the tools in your day-to-day work