ISO/IEC 27001:2022 Information Security Management Systems ISMS Awareness
This course is certified by Exemplar Global.
At the end of this training course, participants will:
- To understand key concepts of information security
- Understand what is information, information security, and information security management system
- Understand the 3 main pillars of information security (CIA triad)
- Understand the benefits of information security
- Understand what is a control and its types
- Understand the ISMS framework and key information security policies
Personnel who want to gain knowledge and build up a career in information security.
- Defining Information Security
- How ISO/IEC 27001 can protect business-critical information
- Preventing leaks of confidential information
- ISO/IEC 27001 and ISO/IEC 27001 Series of Standards
- ISO/IEC 27001:2022
- Success Factors of implementing ISO/IEC 27001
According to IBM’s Cost of a Data Breach Study conducted by Ponemon Institute, “the global average cost of a data breach is up 6.4 percent over the previous year to $3.86 million.”
Preventing loss of confidential information is one of the biggest challenges in today’s cyber-dependent market. Organizations that fail to prioritize information security risk financial loss, loss of sales or market share, disruption of organizational routines, loss of processing capability and productivity, reputational damage leading to brand devaluation, and loss of competitive advantage.
The ISO/IEC 27001 is designed to help keep your organization’s data secure and minimize risk.
This course, conducted by an experienced, TÜV SÜD Academy instructor, will introduce students to the requirements of ISO/IEC 27001:2022. Students will leave this training experience with an understanding of how to systematically examine an organization’s security risks, from the threat of external hacking dangers to unintentional, internally generated vulnerabilities.
- Gain an overall awareness on ISMS and the requirements of ISO/IEC 27001:2022.
- Will be enabled to provide valuable insights to the management with regards to ISMS.
- Will be enabled to add value as an auditor by presenting audit findings that will help in improving the overall ISMS.
- Enables you to improve your career prospects worldwide.
TÜV SÜD has achieved Exemplar Global Accreditation as a Recognized Training Provider. This accreditation confirms our commitment to providing the highest quality services and demonstrates our expertise in our industry.
As a professional, it's important to have recognition for your skills and knowledge. Exemplar Global Accreditation provides this recognition, giving you a competitive edge in the marketplace. With over 30 years of experience building certification programs, Exemplar Global is the leading authority in accreditation for the conformity community.
As a student of an Exemplar Global Recognized Training Provider (RTP) course, you are eligible to receive:
- Access to Exemplar LINK
- 12-months of exclusive benefits including:
- One self-coaching assessment
- Extended learning content
- Complimentary access to online events, online magazine, newsletters, and low-cost professional liability insurance
- Access to an exclusive LinkedIn Community
- The chance to look into alternatives for employment and career advancement
- A TÜV SÜD / Exemplar Global Graduate Certificate
At TÜV SÜD, we believe in maximizing your career and providing you with the tools you need to succeed. Our Exemplar Global Accreditation is a testament to our commitment to excellence and our commitment to helping you succeed.
- Instructor-led in a virtual classroom
- Course delivered by one of TÜV SÜD's leading industry experts
- Small class sizes enhance trainer-delegate relationship
- Receive globally recognised TÜV SÜD certificate upon completion
Instructor-led training in a virtual classroom. This means the course is Live Online. Participants will learn through online teaching. Lectures, case studies, group exercises, discussions, problem solving, examples with explanation, assignments and/or quizzes happen in the virtual classroom training. Participants need to connect to the class from any internet accessible location. Each module is delivered live using webinar technology, creating a virtual classroom learning environment. Live sessions provide you with direct access to the trainer so you can ask questions, understand complex concepts and share ideas with peers. Webcam and microphone are REQUIRED to interact with the instructor and/or other participants.
The course content and structure are designed by the domain experts from TÜV SÜD.
With immense experience and knowledge in the relevant standards, our team of product specialists and technical experts at TÜV SÜD, developed the course content based on current business landscape and market requirements.