Root Cause Analysis - The Fishbone (Ishikawa) QM Method
Upon completion of this course attendees will be able to:
- Understand Ishikawa diagram methodology and when to use it
- Apply the methodology to generate root causes
- Use the diagram to present and discuss findings
This course will benefit specialists and executives in the field of quality management interested in improving quality while increasing efficiency.
- Introduce the Ishikawa diagram, or fishbone diagram, used to analyze causes of a specific event
- Present a case study to reinforce application of the Ishikawa diagram
- Discuss the advantages offered by this method
What is the Ishikawa method or Fishbone Method and how can this method be applied to structured problem solving in a team? This course will introduce you to a simple, easy-to-use method that will allow you to examine complex cause-and-effect relations in an illustrative manner while identifying the root cause of a problem.
Supported browsers include:
- Internet Explorer
Additional requirements include:
- A high speed internet connection will provide best results
- An email address is required to register for courses
- Microsoft Media Player or equivalent is needed to play audio and video files
- Flash Player is used for content and interactive learning. If necessary download and install Flash Player to ensure proper operation of course content
What is included with the course?
Each course will include access to e-learning content, quizzes, and proof of completion. Additional resources may also be included and this will vary by course.
Can I pause the course and log in to it anytime?
Certainly. The course allows the learner to take a break and return to it within the defined access period (typically 365 days).
Are there any quizzes in the middle of the course?
Our e-learning courses are designed to promote interaction between learner and content and often include quizzes. Quizzes are designed to help understand where successful learning has been achieved, and where opportunities for additional review exist.
Can I get a refund if I cancel my enrollment?
Refunds cannot be provided once a course is activated. Please be sure to review course information prior to activation.
What happens if I don’t finish the course within the access period?
The standard access period is 365 days to allow sufficient time to complete your course.
If you have questions, or require assistance, you may reach us at [email protected]
To learn more about TÜV SÜD, please click here.