Obiettivo del corso
- Know the key changes from 2011 to 2018
- Understand the key concepts, terms, definitions and principles related to Audit
- Know the terminology and the addition of the seventh principle of auditing
Understanding auditing based on ISO 19011:2018 is divided into two parts as
Part 1 - Guidelines for Auditing Management Systems: This module focuses primarily on the key concepts, terms and definitions, auditing principles, managing an audit program and the competencies and evaluation of auditors.
- Key concepts, terms and definitions
- Types of audit
- Principles of auditing
- Managing an audit program
- Competencies and evaluation of auditors
Part 2 - Changes from ISO 19011:2011 to ISO 19011:2018: This module focuses primarily on key changes in the new version of the ISO 19011:2018 international standard.
- Overview of key changes in ISO 19011:2018
- Audit program management process flow with PDCA approach.
- Guidance in auditing key processes of management systems (e.g. context of the organization, leadership and commitment, risks and opportunities, virtual activities and locations, life cycle perspective of products and services etc.)
Durata Corso120 minutes
Durata accesso365 Days
This course is intended for internal auditors and external auditors involved in auditing management systems.
Each participant will receive a personalised licence to use the e-learning course content valid for 365 days.
Special discount conditions for companies purchasing license packages.
Supported browsers include:
- Internet Explorer
Additional requires include:
- A high speed internet connection will provide best results.
- An email address is required to register for courses.
- Microsoft Media Player or equivalent is needed to play audio and video files.
- Flash Player is used for content and interactive learning. If necessary download and install Flash Player to ensure proper operation of course content.
What is included with the course?
Each course will include access to e-learning content, quizzes, and proof of completion. Additional resources may also be included and this will vary by course.
Can I pause the course and log in to it anytime?
Certainly. The course allows the learner to take a break and return to it within the defined access period (typically 365 days).
Are there any quizzes in the middle of the course?
Our e-learning courses are designed to promote interaction between learner and content and often include quizzes. Quizzes are designed to help understand where successful learning has been achieved, and where opportunities for additional review exist.
Can I get a refund if I cancel my enrollment?
Refunds cannot be provided once a course is activated. Please be sure to review course information prior to activation.
What happens if I don’t finish the course within the access period?
The standard access period is 365 days to allow sufficient time to complete your course.
If you have questions, or require assistance, you may reach us at [email protected]
To learn more about TÜV SÜD, please click here.