EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) Awareness
In this course, you will understand the scope of GDPR and some of the key terms outlined in the regulation. This course takes you to the fundamentals of GDPR - from the roles of regulatory authority to the requirements for safeguarding information from data breach.
Please find a short introduction to our e-learning "EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) Awareness" in the video below:
With the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) now in full force, data protection has become a top priority for organizations worldwide. Discover how you can make headway in enhancing your company’s own data security with TÜV SÜD’s latest e-learning offering.
The EU GDPR Awareness Course is designed to deepen your understanding of the latest EU regulation enacted to give citizens protection and control over their personal data.
By taking this course, you will know how to lead data protection enforcement across your organization. You will also get to know more about the rights of individuals and the measures you can take to effectively respond to data breaches.
This course provides you with the convenience of self-paced learning, while allowing you to meet evolving standards in data privacy compliance.
- Understand the EU GDPR data protection policies
- Experience principles and basic concepts underlying GDPR
- Know the key roles outlined in GDPR
- Select and appoint Data Protection Officers
- Know the rights of individuals
- Get an overview of enforcement and compliance measures
- Understand the liabilities and penalties for non-complying organizations
- IT & Information Security Managers
- Risk managers and consultants
- Privacy managers and consultants
- Legal and compliance heads
- Data Protection Officers
- Individuals seeking to take up DPO role
- Personnel in charge of legal requirements updating
For more information, see the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) on e-learning courses.