Obiettivo del corso
- Acquire basic skill sets of Industry 4.0.
- Understand the opportunities, internal challenges and new business models associated with Industry 4.0
- Become aware of the to Smart Industry Readiness Index.
In 2011, the German Government coined the term Industrie 4.0, addressing the fourth industrial revolution as the next stage in the organisation and control of the entire value stream along the life cycle of a product. Industry 4.0 addresses new opportunities, overcomes internal challenges and generates new business models.
Through this e-learning course, learners will get the opportunity to gain the basic skill sets of Industry 4.0. It covers the approach to implement Smart Factory Concepts supporting digital transformation, and one of the most adopted frameworks to structure a company’s digital growth in this area, the Smart Industry Readiness Index.
- What is Industry 4.0?
- The concept of Agility, of the Development Path and of the Target Functions in Industry 4.0
- The 3 main key processes in Industry 4.0:
- Vertical Integration
- Horizontal Integration, and
- Integrated Product Life Cycle
- Design Principles of Industry 4.0
- Key technologies for a Smart Factory
- Introduction to Smart Industry Readiness Index
Durata Corso50 minutes
Durata accesso365 Days
This course is specially designed for manufacturers who are interested in understanding more about Industry 4.0, consultants who want to validate their knowledge and new learners who wish to enhance their career development.
English Language Proficiency, minimal knowledge of the basic manufacturing processes is welcome but not essential.
Each participant will receive a personalised licence to use the e-learning course content valid for 365 days.
Special discount conditions for companies purchasing license packages.
Supported browsers include:
- Internet Explorer
Additional requires include:
- A high speed internet connection will provide best results.
- An email address is required to register for courses.
- Microsoft Media Player or equivalent is needed to play audio and video files.
- Flash Player is used for content and interactive learning. If necessary download and install Flash Player to ensure proper operation of course content.
What is included with the course?
Each course will include access to e-learning content, quizzes, and proof of completion. Additional resources may also be included and this will vary by course.
Can I pause the course and log in to it anytime?
Certainly. The course allows the learner to take a break and return to it within the defined access period (typically 365 days).
Are there any quizzes in the middle of the course?
Our e-learning courses are designed to promote interaction between learner and content and often include quizzes. Quizzes are designed to help understand where successful learning has been achieved, and where opportunities for additional review exist.
Can I get a refund if I cancel my enrollment?
Refunds cannot be provided once a course is activated. Please be sure to review course information prior to activation.
What happens if I don’t finish the course within the access period?
The standard access period is 365 days to allow sufficient time to complete your course.
If you have questions, or require assistance, you may reach us at [email protected]
To learn more about TÜV SÜD, please click here.
Flexible Learning Style