WHY CHOOSE TÜV SÜD FOR STEAM AND PRESSURE TECHNOLOGY?
TÜV SÜD is your qualified partner for the planning, construction or operation of your steam boiler and pressure vessel installation. Benefit from our experience across the entire range of steam and pressure engineering. We provide services and support to installations used as storage and transshipment points for chemicals and crop protection agents, combustible or toxic, liquefied gases and to installations of the chemical and petrochemical industry combined in complex process engineering systems.
- Pressure Vessel - Interdisciplinary know-how throughout all phases of your projects
- Steam Boiler - Manufacturing of steam boilers and steam-boiler components
- Tubing - Manufacturing of piping for fluids
- Pipelines – Intelligent and non-destructive testing and inspection
- Transportable Pressure Equipment (TPED) - Directive 2010/35/EU on Transportable Pressure Equipment
- UN Pressure Receptacles - Testing and inspection body for UN pressure receptacles
- New Pressure Equipment Directive 2014/68/EU - Certification
YOUR BENEFITS AT A GLANCE
- Secure expertise and benefit from legal certainty: Our experts have long-standing practical experience with steam and pressure systems. We are proactively and intensively involved in the development of European standards and directives and therefore highly familiar with all legal requirements.
- Cost awareness: As we deal with steam and pressure engineering on a daily basis, we can avoid unnecessary activities and duplication of work - and save your money.
- Rely on a strong brand: The wide public awareness and excellent reputation of our brand also ensure that our reports and certificates meet with a high level of acceptance.