ISO 45001 Awareness & Implementation for Occupational Health & Safety Management Systems
This course is certified by Exemplar Global.
At the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Explain the purpose and benefits of OH&S Management System including understanding of the basic OH&S principles.
- Explain the purpose and content of ISO 45001:2018, and the legislative framework relevant to OH&S
- Explain in brief, the principles, processes, Hazards, Risk and Opportunities as a basis to establish OH&S Management Systems.
- Understand the requirements in the ISO 45001:2018
- Provide an understanding and strengthen skills for implementing the requirements into the existing management system.
This course is specially designed for:
- OH&S professionals
- OH&S / EHS Manager
- ISO 45001 OH&S Steering Committee members
- OH&S lead auditors, internal auditors
- Personnel responsible for updating legal requirements, monitoring OH&S performance and ensuring ISO 45001 conformance
The standard for occupational health and safety management systems, ISO 45001, focuses on reducing accidents and work-related diseases. No one wants employees injured on the job. To thrive in today’s global market, you need to manage all of your risks. This course will focus on reducing accidents and work-related illness so that you can keep your team safe.
- World-Class Training
Learn from TÜV SÜD’s industry expert and training specialist
- Interactive Learning Style
Interactive formats such as lectures, illustrations and simulations are used
- Networking Opportunity
Meet and build network with like-minded individuals at our instructor-led training
- Gain A Competitive Edge
Gain knowledge and develop relevant skills to stay relevant
TÜV SÜD has achieved Exemplar Global Accreditation as a Recognized Training Provider. This accreditation confirms our commitment to providing the highest quality services and demonstrates our expertise in our industry.
As a professional, it's important to have recognition for your skills and knowledge. Exemplar Global Accreditation provides this recognition, giving you a competitive edge in the marketplace. With over 30 years of experience building certification programs, Exemplar Global is the leading authority in accreditation for the conformity community.
As a student of an Exemplar Global Recognized Training Provider (RTP) course, you are eligible to receive:
- Access to Exemplar LINK
- 12-months of exclusive benefits including:
- One self-coaching assessment
- Extended learning content
- Complimentary access to online events, online magazine, newsletters, and low-cost professional liability insurance
- Access to an exclusive LinkedIn Community
- The chance to look into alternatives for employment and career advancement
- A TÜV SÜD / Exemplar Global Graduate Certificate
At TÜV SÜD, we believe in maximizing your career and providing you with the tools you need to succeed. Our Exemplar Global Accreditation is a testament to our commitment to excellence and our commitment to helping you succeed.
- Instructor-led in a virtual classroom
- Course delivered by one of TÜV SÜD's leading industry experts
- Small class sizes enhance trainer-delegate relationship
- Receive globally recognised TÜV SÜD certificate upon completion
Instructor-led training in a virtual classroom. This means the course is Live Online. Participants will learn through online teaching. Lectures, case studies, group exercises, discussions, problem solving, examples with explanation, assignments and/or quizzes happen in the virtual classroom training. Participants need to connect to the class from any internet accessible location. Each module is delivered live using webinar technology, creating a virtual classroom learning environment. Live sessions provide you with direct access to the trainer so you can ask questions, understand complex concepts and share ideas with peers. Webcam and microphone are REQUIRED to interact with the instructor and/or other participants.
The course content and structure are designed by the domain experts from TÜV SÜD.
With immense experience and knowledge in the relevant standards, our team of product specialists and technical experts at TÜV SÜD, developed the course content based on current business landscape and market requirements.