Internal Auditor Training Program on Laboratory Management System based on ISO/IEC 17025:2017
This course is certified by Exemplar Global.
At the successful completion of this training course, participants will:
- Understand the requirements for the audit competence of testing and calibration laboratories
- To establish an internal audit checklist.
- Shall be able to write a value adding audit report.
- Identify opportunity for improvements.
- Methods to identify non conformances, if any, in the laboratory.
- Contribute in value adding and improving the organization’s Laboratory Management System
1. ISO/IEC 17025:2017 Laboratory Management Systems
- Introduction to Laboratory Management System
- International recognition of ISO 17025:2017
- General requirements of ISO 17025:2017
- Management requirements - All clauses
- Technical requirements - All clauses
- Documentation guide lines (Laboratory Quality Manual, Procedures etc.)
- Various exercises on the Clause 4 & 5 requirements to understand the accreditation criteria & interpretation as an internal auditor
2. Estimation of Uncertainty of Measurement (U of M)
- Understanding the importance of - U of M
- Need of U of M
- Understanding the concepts involved in U of M
- Case study on U of M
3. Audit Guidelines
- Checklist preparation
- Audit report
- To identify opportunity for improvements in the Laboratory process.
- How to write an effective nonconformance report if identified
- Work shops
- Mock audit with the tutor as per the accreditation requirements
- Program conclusion
4. Participant Evaluation
- Continuous evaluation by tutor on all the four days
- Final exam on day 4
ISO/IEC 17025:2017 is useful for any organization that performs testing, sampling or calibration and wants reliable results. This includes all types of laboratories, whether they be owned and operated by government, industry or, in fact, any other organization. The standard is also useful to universities, research centers, governments, regulators, inspection bodies, product certification organizations and other conformity assessment bodies with the need to do testing, sampling or calibration.
The purpose of this training is to provide an internal auditor with the relevant skills and knowledge to evaluate and report on the level of conformance and effective implementation of a laboratory management system in accordance with ISO/IEC 17025 accreditation requirements. This course develops the understanding of auditing techniques and equips the auditor to perform internal audits on laboratory management systems and to be able to contribute to its continual improvement.
TÜV SÜD has achieved Exemplar Global Accreditation as a Recognized Training Provider. This accreditation confirms our commitment to providing the highest quality services and demonstrates our expertise in our industry.
As a professional, it's important to have recognition for your skills and knowledge. Exemplar Global Accreditation provides this recognition, giving you a competitive edge in the marketplace. With over 30 years of experience building certification programs, Exemplar Global is the leading authority in accreditation for the conformity community.
As a student of an Exemplar Global Recognized Training Provider (RTP) course, you are eligible to receive:
- Access to Exemplar LINK
- 12-months of exclusive benefits including:
- One self-coaching assessment
- Extended learning content
- Complimentary access to online events, online magazine, newsletters, and low-cost professional liability insurance
- Access to an exclusive LinkedIn Community
- The chance to look into alternatives for employment and career advancement
- A TÜV SÜD / Exemplar Global Graduate Certificate
At TÜV SÜD, we believe in maximizing your career and providing you with the tools you need to succeed. Our Exemplar Global Accreditation is a testament to our commitment to excellence and our commitment to helping you succeed.Learn more about TÜV SÜD's Exemplar Global Accreditation today
The training method is totally participative and interactive. Training through PowerPoint presentation slides, explanation, case studies, exercises workshops etc. The training program would be focused on actual case studies, success stories and live examples and will provide the participants a forum to freely interact with our trainers / qualified auditors.
This internal auditor course will contain a blend of training sessions, interactive discussions, exercises coupled with learning to achieve its objectives.
- Instructor-led in a virtual classroom
- Course delivered by one of TÜV SÜD's leading industry experts
- Small class sizes enhance trainer-delegate relationship
- Receive globally recognised TÜV SÜD certificate upon completion
EXAM DETAILS (DURATION, PATTERN)
- There will be a written examination at the end of the course.
- Minimum passing percentage (%) criteria: 60%.
- Examination timing 90 mins.
- Number of questions - 30 MCQ and 5 case study based questions.
- Candidates successfully completing the course with a minimum of 60% in the written examination will be presented with TÜV SÜD's certificate of ISO 17025:2017 internal auditor.
- Unsuccessful candidates will be issued a certificate of attendance.