Kaizen Tools and 7 Lean Wastes
In this self-paced eLearning training course, participants will:
- Achieve detailed understanding of Kaizen Tools and 7 Lean Wastes model
- Know the benefits and applications of the 7 Kaizen tools
- Gain an understanding of the categories of the 7 Lean wastes
This course is specially designed for personnel who are involved with the implementation of Kaizen and members of the Kaizen work team.
- Have a clear understanding of the following 7 Kaizen Tools:
- Spaghetti chart
- Before/after chart
- Time observation sheet
- Standard work combination sheet
- Target sheet
- Kaizen newspaper
- Kaizen implementation plan
- Have a clear understanding of the following 7 wastes:
- Over processing
- Be able to relate and apply the Kaizen tools and techniques to project work
Kaizen refers to the philosophy or practice of continual improvement using Kaizen tools and techniques to reduce or eliminate wastes from work processes. Through this course, you will gain insights into 7 Kaizen tools which can be applied to remove the 7 wastes from your work processes.
The course employs a variety of training tools such as content-embedded assessment and other interactive exercises to enhance the learning experience. Easily accessible via your preferred choice of device, the course allows you to log in and learn whenever, wherever.
The cumulative duration of the programme is about 45 minutes, after which you will be required to pass a quiz to receive your e-certificate with a unique ID.
Supported browsers include:
Additional requirements include:
- A high speed internet connection will provide best results.
- An email address is required to register for courses.
- Microsoft Media Player or equivalent is needed to play audio and video files.
- Flash Player is used for content and interactive learning. If necessary download and install Flash Player to ensure proper operation of course content.
What is included with the course?
Each course will include access to e-learning content, quizzes, and proof of completion. Additional resources may also be included and this will vary by course.
Can I pause the course and log in to it anytime?
Certainly. The course allows the learner to take a break and return to it within the defined access period (typically 365 days).
Are there any quizzes in the middle of the course?
Our e-learning courses are designed to promote interaction between learner and content and often include quizzes. Quizzes are designed to help understand where successful learning has been achieved, and where opportunities for additional review exist.
Can I get a refund if I cancel my enrollment?
Refunds cannot be provided once a course is activated. Please be sure to review course information prior to activation.
What happens if I don’t finish the course within the access period?
The standard access period is 365 days to allow sufficient time to complete your course.
If you have questions, or require assistance, you may reach us at [email protected]
To learn more about TÜV SÜD, please click here.
If you are unable to purchase online please contact our team today at [email protected] or (978) 573-1997.