Electrically Instructed Person
After successfully completing the "Electrically instructed person" e-learning course, you will:
- Know how to protect yourself against accidents when handling devices.
- Gain basic knowledge of electrical engineering.
- Learn about the pertinent regulations DIN VDE 0100, DIN VDE 0105 and DGUV regulation 3.
People without electrical training, who are required to spend time in electrical operating areas or operating rooms or who should work on electrical devices under guidance and supervision.
- The principles of electrical engineering
- Electrical hazards
- Network systems and protection against electric shock
- Operating electrical installations
- Conduct in the event of electrical accidents
- Work activity on cabinets
- Responsibility and expertise
Anyone who has to deal with electrical devices as part of their daily work should be given instruction on correct handling, in order to prevent accidents. With the "Electrically instructed person (EIP)" e-learning course, participants gain necessary knowledge about possible hazards and the principles of electrical engineering. After completing the "Electrically instructed person" online course, they will be familiar with the protective devices and will understand which tasks they are permitted to perform under the guidance and supervision of an electrically skilled person.
The e-learning course consists of several chapters, which contain different flashcards each. The advantages of flashcards are:
- You always have an overview of the topics
- You can navigate easily between topics
- You can track your learning progress at all times
- You get short, self-contained snippets of knowledge
The quiz questions ensure variety and enable regular knowledge checks. Interactive elements motivate and promote effective learning.
Supported browsers include:
- Internet Explorer
Additional requirements include:
- A high speed internet connection will provide best results.
- An email address is required to register for courses.
- Microsoft Media Player or equivalent is needed to play audio and video files.
- Flash Player is used for content and interactive learning. If necessary download and install Flash Player to ensure proper operation of course content.
What is included with the course?
Each course will include access to e-learning content, quizzes, and proof of completion. Additional resources may also be included and this will vary by course.
Can I pause the course and log in to it anytime?
Certainly. The course allows the learner to take a break and return to it within the defined access period (typically 365 days).
Are there any quizzes in the middle of the course?
Our e-learning courses are designed to promote interaction between learner and content and often include quizzes. Quizzes are designed to help understand where successful learning has been achieved, and where opportunities for additional review exist.
Can I get a refund if I cancel my enrollment?
Refunds cannot be provided once a course is activated. Please be sure to review course information prior to activation.
What happens if I don’t finish the course within the access period?
The standard access period is 365 days to allow sufficient time to complete your course.
If you have questions, or require assistance, you may reach us at [email protected]
To learn more about TÜV SÜD, please click here.
If you are unable to purchase online please contact our team today at [email protected] or (978) 573-1997.