TISAX® Assessment Foundation Training
Participants will be able to
- understand information security requirement in Automotive Sector/Supply Chain
- understand TISAX® assessment requirement for implementation
- get formal qualification for TISAX® assessment
This seminar is designed for:
- Managers and employees who want to prepare for a TISAX® assessment in a targeted manner.
- People who want to get to know and implement the requirements of the automotive industry for an ISMS.
- People who want to get a basic overview of the TISAX® procedure.
- Basic knowledge of information security
- Management system for information security according to VDA ISA and TISAX®
- Practical implementation of information security
- Information security assets (values)
- Information security risk management
- Access data and authentication
- Information security in the project business
- Use of cloud services
- Procurement and development of IT systems
- Dealing with suppliers and service providers
- Data protection and compliance
- technical and organizational measures
- Responsibilities, training and awareness
- Reporting channels and emergency management
- Minimum requirements for prototype protection
- Effectiveness and review
- Preparation for TISAX® assessments and implementation of the TISAX® procedure
- Self assessment and maturity model
- Review by an independent body (audit service provider)
In this foundation training, we will provide you with practical basic knowledge in the field of information security in the automotive industry. You will learn the basic contents and goals of information security management according to VDA, ISA and TISAX®. We will provide you with the necessary basic knowledge to support the development of an information security management system (ISMS) and familiarize you with the process of assessments.
- Online, Instructor-led
- Virtual Classroom
- Online Exam
Instructor-led training in a virtual classroom. This means the course is Live Online. Participants will learn through online teaching. Lectures, case studies, group exercises, discussions, problem solving, examples with explanation, assignments and/or quizzes happen in the virtual classroom training. Participants need to connect to the class from any internet accessible location. Each module is delivered live using webinar technology, creating a virtual classroom learning environment. Live sessions provide you with direct access to the trainer so you can ask questions, understand complex concepts and share ideas with peers. Webcam and microphone are REQUIRED to interact with the instructor and/or other participants.
The training program culminates in an online proctored exam in which you will need your webcam on.
The course content and structure are designed by the domain experts from TÜV SÜD. With immense experience and knowledge in the relevant standards, our team of product specialists and technical experts at TÜV SÜD, developed the course content based on current business landscape and market requirements.
Upon successful completion of the course exam you will receive TÜV SÜD Academy's TISAX® Foundation certificate.
Basic knowledge about Information Security