Industrial Cybersecurity Professional (Level 2) according to IEC 62443
- Practical training that gives a deeper view on IEC 62443 requirements with focus on secure product development lifecycle for IoT and IACS systems
- This training is characterized by a high degree of practical relevance. The acquired knowledge is deepened and consolidated in the form of practical exercises and case studies; the transfer to your working environment is thus facilitated.
- Best practices and implementation examples from our specialist trainers support this process. Because the most important risk mitigation measure is that you have profound industrial cybersecurity knowledge to securely design, use, test and maintain IoT and IACS systems.
- Product suppliers
- Project and product managers
- Product developers
- Software developers
- Test engineers
- Technical industry specialists
- IT security managers
- OT security managers
- Secure product development lifecycle for IoT and IACS systems
- Security management
- Safety requirements
- Threat Modeling
- Secure implementation
- Secure Coding Best Practices
- Security verification and validation tests
- Penetration Testing
- Vulnerability Assessment
- Support services in aftersales
- Best practices in dealing with operational risk issues
- Secure update management
Industrial cybersecurity has become a basic requirement for manufacturers, integrators and operators of Industrial IoT (Internet of Things) systems as well as industrial automation and control systems (IACS) to ensure the high quality of their products. In addition, industrial cybersecurity forms the basis for successful market access for IoT and IACS systems, not least due to the high requirements of regulators and legislators worldwide.
Modern and innovative IoT and IACS systems are controlled by software systems and are highly networked. Innovative business models that are increasingly based on cloud services rely on these. In order to benefit from the advantages of digitization and networking, it is necessary to successfully counteract the ever-increasing risks posed by OT/IT security attacks.
Achieving a high level of cybersecurity in IoT and IACS systems requires a holistic approach and systematic approach. This is the only way to cover not only the technical but also organizational aspects. In addition, cybersecurity must become an integral part of the entire product development lifecycle in order to successfully and efficiently counter risks. This is because the costs of eliminating vulnerabilities in OT/IT security grow rapidly the later action is taken. That is why professional risk management focuses on the preventive detection and elimination of security gaps – as early as possible in the product development life cycle.
- Secure Software Development Lifecycle for Industrial Products -
By successfully completing this Industrial Cybersecurity Training, you will build up the necessary competencies to be able to safely define, design, implement, validate/test, and maintain your industrial products over the entire life cycle.
Instructor-led in a virtual classroom. This training is part of series of trainings and addresses internationally valid standards and can also be held abroad.
Certificate of attendance or certificate of completion in case of a passed exam, from TÜV SÜD Academy.
Successful completion of the Industrial Cybersecurity Level 1 exam in the Introduction to IEC 62443 for Integrators and Suppliers training course.