Automotive Cybersecurity for ISO 26262
In this training, you'll learn,
- Understanding of cybersecurity in the automotive industry with the ISO 26262 background
- How to perform safety and security analyses
- How to distinguish between safety and security with regard to requirements of standards
- Cybersecurity manager
- Cybersecurity engineers
- Functional safety manager
- Project Manager with Safety Background
- Differences between ISO 21434 and ISO 26262
- Item definition according to both standards
- HARA vs. TARA
- Assurance level vs. ASIL level
- Validation in safety and security
- Vulnerability analysis
- Concept in safety and security
- Risk mitigation and measures in both standards
- Differences in work products
- Inclusion of safety in the security management
Security is becoming increasingly important in the automotive sector. Systems, functions, and car parts must be secure and prevent sensitive data from being manipulated and intercepted. For working with cybersecurity, the ISO 21434 standard has been introduced and is already in use. It's similar to ISO 26262, but ISO 21434 has a different focus. What should be considered when working with it?
- In this course, we look at how you can perform cyber security in the automotive sector with a background in "Functional Safety".
- We will look at the differences between the two standards.
- We will talk about merging both standards so that you can successfully carry out a cyber security project with safety and security.
Instructor-led training in a virtual classroom. This means the course is Live Online. Participants will learn through online teaching. Lectures, case studies, group exercises, discussions, problem solving, examples with explanation, assignments and/or quizzes happen in the virtual classroom training. Participants need to connect to the class from any internet accessible location. Each module is delivered live using webinar technology, creating a virtual classroom learning environment. Live sessions provide you with direct access to the trainer so you can ask questions, understand complex concepts and share ideas with peers. Webcam and microphone are REQUIRED to interact with the instructor and/or other participants.
The course content and structure are designed by the domain experts from TÜV SÜD. With immense experience and knowledge in the relevant standards, our team of product specialists and technical experts at TÜV SÜD, developed the course content based on current business landscape and market requirements.
TÜV SÜD certificate of attendance.
It is highly recommended to visit ISO26262 modules 1-4.