Information Security Officer - TÜV - English
Information is one of a company's most valuable assets. If it falls into the wrong hands, this can have far-reaching, business-damaging effects. A functioning information security management system (ISMS) according to the ISO/IEC 27000 series systematically protects the confidentiality, integrity and availability of company information and data. With the Information Security Officer - TÜV certificate, you demonstrate sound, practical knowledge. In the seminar, you will learn how to plan, implement, maintain and improve an ISMS based on the ISO/IEC 27000 series in the current edition.
- Information Security Management System (ISMS) - Basics (Repetition)
- ISMS components
- Basic steps for setting up an ISMS
- Governance in the context of the ISMS
- Analysis of security requirements
- Information security guidelines/policy
- Planning and assigning responsibilities
- Effective communication
- Controls related to governance
- Information security risk management
- Basics & terminology
- Assessment of information security risks
- Risk management process according to ISO/IEC 27005
- Controls related to risk management
- Compliance in relation to the ISMS
- Conformity, effectiveness, efficiency
- Monitoring, measurement, analysis and evaluation
- Internal ISMS audits
- Management assessment of the ISMS
- Controls related to compliance
- Information Security Controls
- Overview of information security measures
- Application aspects
- Integration of the ISMS with an IT service management system
- Exam preparation with the trainer using a sample exam
We provide you with an in-depth understanding of planning, building, maintaining and improving an ISMS according to the ISO/IEC 27000 series. Successful participants will receive recognised proof of their skills as an Information Security Officer.
- Management representatives, data protection officers
- IT managers, IT consultants
- IT security officers
- Responsible persons from KRITIS operators
Information Security Foundation certificate based on ISO/IEC 27001 (or comparable qualification)
- In addition to the training materials for the course, each participant will receive a personal copy of ISO/IEC 27002:2022 (E) as well as the draft of DIN EN ISO/IEC 27002:2022 (D).
- This training will be conducted in English.
- At the bottom of this page you will find the information on the online examination that applies to online events.