ISO 45001 Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems
ISO 45001 is developed for professionals who wish to have a role in implementing and/or auditing Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems (OHSAS).
You will be introduced to the basics of an OH&S management system —from understanding the concepts and benefits to the key requirements of the standard. You will get an in-depth overview of each aspect from the OH&S Management system via the modular course design.
Gain insights into how you can conduct internal audits to improve your organisation’s OH&S performance with the intent to prevent work-related injury and ill health, fulfill compliance obligations and maintain a safe and healthy workplace.
- Purpose and benefits of OH&S Management System
- Structure and clause 1 to 6
- Operation planning and control requirement for emergencies
- Methodologies like internal audit and management review
- Internal audit program and process
- Key concepts and terms and definitions related to ISO 19011:2018
- Key changes from 19011:2011 to 19011:2018
- Understand how to audit requirements in the context of an organization
- Virtual Audit and identify its benefits
- Know the key concepts and terms and definitions related to ISO 19011:2018.
- Understand the purpose and benefits of OH&S Management System
- Apply methodologies like internal audit and management review
- All professionals who want to know about basic requirements of ISO 45001
- Internal auditor
- Project manager or consultant wanting to prepare and to support an organization in the implementation of an Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems System (OHSMS)
Supported browsers include:
- Internet Explorer
Additional requires include:
- A high speed internet connection will provide best results.
- An email address is required to register for courses.
- Microsoft Media Player or equivalent is needed to play audio and video files.
- Flash Player is used for content and interactive learning. If necessary download and install Flash Player to ensure proper operation of course content.
What is included with the course?
Each course will include access to e-learning content, quizzes, and proof of completion. Additional resources may also be included and this will vary by course.
Can I pause the course and log in to it anytime?
Certainly. The course allows the learner to take a break and return to it within the defined access period (typically 365 days).
Are there any quizzes in the middle of the course?
Our e-learning courses are designed to promote interaction between learner and content and often include quizzes. Quizzes are designed to help understand where successful learning has been achieved, and where opportunities for additional review exist.
Can I get a refund if I cancel my enrollment?
Refunds cannot be provided once a course is activated. Please be sure to review course information prior to activation.
What happens if I don’t finish the course within the access period?
The standard access period is 365 days to allow sufficient time to complete your course.
If you have questions, or require assistance, you may reach us at [please add here your local linked email address]
To learn more about TÜV SÜD, please click here [link the word "here" with your local website].
A variety of training tools such as content-embedded assessment, simulations, and other interactive checks your understanding are used to enhance instructional delivery. Easily accessible via your preferred choice of device, the course allows you to log in and learn whenever, wherever.
The cumulative duration of all modules is 420 minutes. Completion of one module entitles you to a certificate of participation, while completion of all 5 modules will get you certified as an Internal Auditor on Occupational Health & Safety (OH&S) Management System based on ISO safety standards.