Personal Certification from the TÜV SÜD Examination Institute
The examination consists of 40 multiple-choice questions relating to the following topics:
• Basics of HERMES (e.g. structure of the method, perspectives, phases, outcomes, tasks, roles, modules and scenarios)
• Scope and structure of the "Service – product" standard scenario
• Modules of the "Service – product" standard scenario
• Project organization (roles) of the "Service – product" standard scenario
Project staff, junior project manager, decision-maker, project sponsor, project controller
Basic knowledge of HERMES and project management is presumed
Participation in a training course (2–3 days) is recommended
Personal Certificate from the TÜV SÜD Examination Institute with unlimited validity
• With HERMES, you improve the quality of your projects in the long term
• With HERMES, you reduce the risks associated with project management
• With HERMES, you can create individual scenarios for your own projects
• Preparatory course attended
• Learning objectives read and understood
• Under "Documents to download", the online sample questions are completed (complete the sample questions here without the aid of any resources like in the examination)
• Familiarize yourself with HERMES online
CHF 225.00 for students/apprentices
|Online||10/08/2021 – 10/10/2021
11/05/2021 – 11/07/2021
12/03/2021 – 12/05/2021
(time of the examination can be selected individually)
In-person examination: You will receive detailed information about the event location and time around one week before the booked date, along with confirmation of registration. Please follow the current hygiene rules in place for participating in TÜV SÜD Akademie examinations.
Online examination: Registrations can be accepted up to 3 days before the start of each examination. When booking the three-day time period, you can decide when you would like to complete the examination within this three-day period. The examination can be started at any time from 01:00 on the first day to 23:00 on the third day. You do not need to specify one of the three days or a specific time in advance. Please note the Information about our online examinations. You will receive more information about the examination by e-mail approximately one week before the time period in which the examination is to be conducted or, in the event of later registration, at correspondingly shorter notice.
In-person examination: If you register early and pass the examination, you will receive your certificate immediately after the examination. If you register shortly before the examination, you will receive your certificate around two to three weeks after the examination. Please take this into account in your plans.
Online examination: You will receive your certificate a few days after passing the examination.
Miguel D. Alonso (German, French) T. +49 (0) 89 5791 1425
Your contractual partner for a HERMES examination is the TÜV SÜD Examination Institute of TÜV SÜD Akademie GmbH, Westendstr. 160, 80339 Munich, Germany.
Bosnia and Herzegovina