Personal Certification from the TÜV SÜD Examination Institute
• Basics of HERMES (e.g. structure of the method, perspectives, phases, outcomes, tasks, roles, modules and scenarios)
• Modules on IT system, IT operation and IT migration from the "standard IT application" and "customized IT application" standard scenarios
• Modules on project foundations and project management from the "standard IT application" standard scenario
• Project steering module
The examination process consists of a two-part written examination:
• Part 1: Multiple choice (MC) – 30 questions. One or more answers are correct.
• Part 2: Multiple choice (MC) with practical situation – 15 questions. One or more answers are correct.
HERMES Project manager, HERMES sub-project manager
The two parts of the examination last 60 minutes each with a break in between
We recommend the HERMES Foundation Certificate and participation in HERMES Advanced Training
Personal Certificate from the TÜV SÜD Examination Institute with limited validity (5 years for certificates issued since 01/01/2020)
• You can use the HERMES method in a suitable manner for projects of all kinds, from the initiation to the deployment of a plan in your operations.
• You will have a sufficiently thorough understanding of the elements of the HERMES method. You will be able to combine these elements purposefully and transfer them to specific project situations.
• Thanks to HERMES, you can be sure that you and your project colleagues are speaking the same language. This is an advantage in terms of both efficiency and effectiveness in project work.
• Learning objectives read and understood
• Intensive self-study
• Practical experience with HERMES and its terminology
• Ability to analyze and assess complex issues in the HERMES environment
• Be able to complete tasks based on their priority within the specified time
• Familiarize yourself with HERMES online
• Online sample questions completed (complete the sample questions in the Documents to download section without the aid of any resources like in the examination)
CHF 520.00 for students/apprentices
Price for participants repeating the examination
Part 1: CHF 350.00
Part 2: CHF 540.00
|Online||10/22/2021 – 10/24/2021
11/19/2021 – 11/21/2021
12/10/2021 – 12/12/2021
(time of the examination can be selected individually)
In-person examination: You will receive detailed information about the event location and time around one week before the booked date, along with confirmation of registration. Please follow the current hygiene rules in place for participating in TÜV SÜD Akademie examinations.
Online examination: Registrations can be accepted up to 3 days before the start of each examination. When booking the three-day time period, you can decide when you would like to complete the examination within this three-day period. The examination can be started at any time from 01:00 on the first day to 23:00 on the third day. You do not need to specify one of the three days or a specific time in advance. Please note the Information about our online examinations. You will receive more information about the examination by e-mail approximately one week before the time period in which the examination is to be conducted or, in the event of later registration, at correspondingly shorter notice.
In-person examination: If you register early and pass the examination, you will receive your certificate immediately after the examination. If you register shortly before the examination, you will receive your certificate around two to three weeks after the examination. Please take this into account in your plans.
Online examination: You will receive your certificate a few days after passing the examination.
Miguel D. Alonso (German, French) T. +49 (0) 89 5791 1425
Your contractual partner for a HERMES examination is the TÜV SÜD Examination Institute of TÜV SÜD Akademie GmbH, Westendstr. 160, 80339 Munich, Germany.
Bosnia and Herzegovina