ISO 45001 Occupational Health & Safety Internal Auditor Training
This course is certified by Exemplar Global.
To survive in today’s competitive global marketplace, organizations must proactively manage all types of risk to the business, and the issue of occupational health and safety is no exception. ISO 45001, an occupational health and safety management system (OH&S), will provide new impetus for occupational health and safety practices in organizations and will help improve safety for employees and contractors. This translates into additional opportunities for protecting and promoting worker’s health and performance, as well as a sustainable improvement of employee motivation.
Learners who successfully complete the course will be able to perform internal auditor activities and transfer internal auditor knowledge to offer corrective measures for problematic environmental management system processes.
This course has been designed for management representatives, ISO 45001 OH&S Steering Committee members, lead ISO 45001 auditors, internal ISO 45001 auditors, personnel responsible for legal requirement updates, and ISO 45001 conformance.
Day 1 - Module 1: Overview
- Development of OHSMS standards
- High Level Structure (HLS) and Plan-Do-Check-Act (PDCA) Model
- Introduction to ISO 45001:2018
- Key changes in ISO 45001:2018
- Overview of the ISO 45001:2018
- Comparison between OHSAS 18001:2007 and ISO 45001:2018
- Conversion Process and Timeline
Day 2 - Module 2: Audit Process
- Initiating an audit
- Document Review
- Audit Plan
- Audit Work Documents
- Opening Meeting
- Execute the audit
- Documenting Non-conformities
- Closing Meeting
- Audit Report
- Audit Follow-up
Internal auditing of OH&S Management System is a process that helps to improve working conditions and safety while minimizing risk. This two-day, online internal auditor course prepares learners to perform internal auditor activities, evaluate your organization’s OH&S management system for regulatory compliance, and draft quality reports while suggesting corrective actions.
TÜV SÜD has achieved Exemplar Global Accreditation as a Recognized Training Provider. This accreditation confirms our commitment to providing the highest quality services and demonstrates our expertise in our industry.
As a professional, it's important to have recognition for your skills and knowledge. Exemplar Global Accreditation provides this recognition, giving you a competitive edge in the marketplace. With over 30 years of experience building certification programs, Exemplar Global is the leading authority in accreditation for the conformity community.
As a student of an Exemplar Global Recognized Training Provider (RTP) course, you are eligible to receive:
- Access to Exemplar LINK
- 12-months of exclusive benefits including:
- One self-coaching assessment
- Extended learning content
- Complimentary access to online events, online magazine, newsletters, and low-cost professional liability insurance
- Access to an exclusive LinkedIn Community
- The chance to look into alternatives for employment and career advancement
- A TÜV SÜD / Exemplar Global Graduate Certificate
At TÜV SÜD, we believe in maximizing your career and providing you with the tools you need to succeed. Our Exemplar Global Accreditation is a testament to our commitment to excellence and our commitment to helping you succeed.
- Instructor-led in a virtual classroom
- Course delivered by one of TÜV SÜD's leading industry experts
- Small class sizes enhance trainer-delegate relationship
- Receive globally recognised TÜV SÜD certificate upon completion
The course content and structure are designed by the domain experts from TÜV SÜD. With immense experience and knowledge in the relevant standards, our team of product specialists and technical experts at TÜV SÜD, developed the course content based on current business landscape and market requirements.
Attendees must attend both days and successfully complete the exam to receive the TÜV SÜD Academy Internal Auditor Certificate.
Prior knowledge of the ISO 45001 is required to excel in this training.