ISO 50001:2018 Energy Management Systems (ENMS) Internal Auditor Training
This course is certified by Exemplar Global.
- Better Understanding of the ISO 50001 Management System
- Concepts and requirements of ISO 50001
- Energy Management System Implementation Process
Learners who successfully complete the course will be able to perform internal auditor activities and transfer internal auditor knowledge to offer corrective measures for problematic energy management system processes.
This course is specially designed for:
- Energy Managers
- Management Representatives
- Facilities/Energy Managers, Executives and Supervisors
- Personnel responsible for implementing and maintaining an Energy Management System
Energy Management Systems Foundation
- Fundamentals of Energy Management System (EnMS)
- Energy Efficiency and Energy Performance
- Overview of the historical background of ISO 50001
- Understanding of ISO 50001:2018 requirements
- Documentation for ISO 50001:2018
- Plan for implementing EnMS
- Establish baseline and Energy Performance Indicators
- Implementation of EnMS
- Preparing for EnMS Certification
- Practical case studies and workshops involving real-life examples
Energy Management Systems Internal Audits
- Initiating an audit
- Document Review
- Audit Plan
- Audit Work Documents
- Opening Meeting
- Execute the audit
- Documenting Non-conformities
- Closing Meeting
- Audit Report
- Audit Follow-up
In today’s world, businesses need to strike a balance between operational efficiency and energy efficient sustainable development. With soaring energy prices and increased scarcity of natural resources, pinpointing energy efficiencies – from planning to manufacturing to operations – makes good business sense. This course aims to equip participants with the insight into the standard of the ISO 50001:2018 Energy Management Systems (EnMS) while providing the insight into how to audit the ISO 50001:2018 standard.
Students who successfully complete this course will receive a TÜV SÜD Academy ISO 50001:2018 Internal Auditor certificate.
TÜV SÜD has achieved Exemplar Global Accreditation as a Recognized Training Provider. This accreditation confirms our commitment to providing the highest quality services and demonstrates our expertise in our industry.
As a professional, it's important to have recognition for your skills and knowledge. Exemplar Global Accreditation provides this recognition, giving you a competitive edge in the marketplace. With over 30 years of experience building certification programs, Exemplar Global is the leading authority in accreditation for the conformity community.
As a student of an Exemplar Global Recognized Training Provider (RTP) course, you are eligible to receive:
- Access to Exemplar LINK
- 12-months of exclusive benefits including:
- One self-coaching assessment
- Extended learning content
- Complimentary access to online events, online magazine, newsletters, and low-cost professional liability insurance
- Access to an exclusive LinkedIn Community
- The chance to look into alternatives for employment and career advancement
- A TÜV SÜD / Exemplar Global Graduate Certificate
At TÜV SÜD, we believe in maximizing your career and providing you with the tools you need to succeed. Our Exemplar Global Accreditation is a testament to our commitment to excellence and our commitment to helping you succeed.Learn more about TÜV SÜD's Exemplar Global Accreditation today
- Instructor-led in a virtual classroom
- Course delivered by one of TÜV SÜD's leading industry experts
- Small class sizes enhance trainer-delegate relationship
- Receive globally recognised TÜV SÜD certificate upon completion
Instructor-led training in a virtual classroom. This means the course is Live Online. Participants will learn through online teaching. Lectures, case studies, group exercises, discussions, problem solving, examples with explanation, assignments and/or quizzes happen in the virtual classroom training. Participants need to connect to the class from any internet accessible location. Each module is delivered live using webinar technology, creating a virtual classroom learning environment. Live sessions provide you with direct access to the trainer so you can ask questions, understand complex concepts and share ideas with peers. Webcam and microphone are REQUIRED to interact with the instructor and/or other participants.
The course content and structure are designed by the domain experts from TÜV SÜD.
With immense experience and knowledge in the relevant standards, our team of product specialists and technical experts at TÜV SÜD, developed the course content based on current business landscape and market requirements.