Electrostatic Discharge (ESD) Auditing
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Learn the definitions, concepts, and guidelines of the electrostatic discharge (ESD) control program.
- Identify the fundamentals of electrical theory and electrostatics, as well as how they correlate to an ESD Control Program.
- Recognize the intent behind and requirements for ANSI/ESD 20.20 standard.
- Identify the fundamentals of auditing and the roles and responsibilities of an auditor. Learn about various audit types and definitions of key concepts from the standard.
- Learn how to obtain objective evidence for all administrative and technical requirements for S20.20.
- Successfully use acquired information and abilities to audit the ESD Control program of an organization.
- Anyone who needs to audit an ESD control program.
- Quality consultants, engineers, and professionals
- Supply chain specialists
- Internal auditors
- Certification Programs - ISO 9001 (QMS), ANSI/ESD S20.20 (ESD)
- Why Do I Need an Auditable ESD Control Program Plan?
- What is an Assessment?
- Assessment Mechanics
- Assessment Basics
- Auditor Roles and Responsibilities
- Assessment Definitions
- Audit Types
- Audit Findings & Documentation
- Compliance Verification of ANSI/ ESD S20.20 Requirements (Administrative & Technical)
- Auditing Activities
- Using S20.20 Principles to Troubleshoot ESD Problems
- ESD Program Development (Activity)
ESD Auditing will equip the learner with practical knowledge of how to audit their organization to the ANSI/ESD S20.20 standard.
This course is offered as an instructor-led, one-day, online course with lectures, practice activities, and an exam.
This course will cover the fundamentals of auditing and the roles and responsibilities of an auditor. You will also learn about various audit types and definitions of key concepts from the standard. The course will also show you how to obtain objective evidence for all administrative and technical requirements for S20.20.
Practical understanding of how to audit an ESD control program.
Instructor-led training in a virtual classroom. This means the course is Live Online. Participants will learn through online teaching. Lectures, case studies, group exercises, discussions, problem solving, examples with explanation, assignments and/or quizzes happen in the virtual classroom training. Participants need to connect to the class from any internet accessible location. Each module is delivered live using webinar technology, creating a virtual classroom learning environment. Live sessions provide you with direct access to the trainer so you can ask questions, understand complex concepts and share ideas with peers. Webcam and microphone are REQUIRED to interact with the instructor and/or other participants.
The course content and structure are designed by the domain experts from TÜV SÜD.
With immense experience and knowledge in the relevant standards, our team of product specialists and technical experts at TÜV SÜD, developed the course content based on current business landscape and market requirements.
Learning will consist of a one-day, online, instructor-led class, which includes lectures and practice work. An exam will follow to help ensure competence in the material.
ESD Implementation or equivalent knowledge of ESD control programs.