Fundamentals of Hydrogen Technologies
You will leave this e-learning course with the following key benefits:
- Understand what hydrogen is
- Understand the dangers of hydrogen
- Be able to define protective measures for handling hydrogen
- Understand which occupational health and safety regulations apply
This e-learning course is specially designed for professionals and managers who wish to gain knowledge and understanding of hydrogen technologies, dangers of hydrogen, and protective measures. Employees of industry, power plants, workshops and research institutions who are to work on hydrogen-powered industrial plants or test facilities in the future or could come into contact with them.
The module contains the following topics:
- Applications of hydrogen
- Physical features and dangers of hydrogen
- Protective measures in the handling of hydrogen
- Occupational safety regulations
- What to do in the event of an accident
Just a glance at the periodic table shows that hydrogen (H2) is a special chemical element. Therefore, it is no coincidence that it is a very important element for many technologies used today.
This e-learning course will provide a comprehensive introduction to hydrogen, hydrogen technologies and associated hazards, as well as protective measures and occupational health and safety in connection with hydrogen.
The e-learning course employs a variety of training tools such as content-embedded assessment, and other interactive exercises to enhance the learning experience. Easily accessible via your preferred choice of device, the course allows you to log in and learn whenever, wherever.
The cumulative duration of the program is 90 minutes. You will be required to pass 80% of the quiz questions to receive your internationally recognized Certificate of participation from the TÜV SÜD Academy.
Supported browsers include:
Additional requirements include:
- A high-speed internet connection will provide best results.
- An email address is required to register for courses.
- Microsoft Media Player or equivalent is needed to play audio and video files.
- Flash Player is used for content and interactive learning. If necessary download and install Flash Player to ensure proper operation of course content.
What is included with the course?
Each course will include access to e-learning content, quizzes, and proof of completion. Additional resources may also be included and this will vary by course.
Can I pause the course and log in to it anytime?
Certainly. The course allows the learner to take a break and return to it within the defined access period (typically 365 days).
Are there any quizzes in the middle of the course?
Our e-learning courses are designed to promote interaction between learner and content and often include quizzes. Quizzes are designed to help understand where successful learning has been achieved, and where opportunities for additional review exist.
Can I get a refund if I cancel my enrollment?
Refunds cannot be provided once a course is activated. Please be sure to review course information prior to activation.
What happens if I don’t finish the course within the access period?
The standard access period is 365 days to allow sufficient time to complete your course.
If you have questions, or require assistance, you may reach us at [email protected]
To learn more about TÜV SÜD, please click here.
If you are unable to purchase online please contact our team today at [email protected] or (978) 573-1997.