ISO 45001:2018 OHSMS Lead Auditor Training Course
This course is certified by Exemplar Global.
The caliber of an auditor is crucial to the performance of companies and ultimately to the success of management system. This comprehensive course provides hands on training to ensure that auditor thoroughly understands the role and acquires the expertise needed or required to perform the audit effectively.
- Understanding the ISO 45001:2018 requirements.
- Understanding the concepts of identification of Hazards, Risk and Opportunities
- Understanding the roles and responsibilities of an auditor / Lead Auditor
- Learning to plan, conduct and report the audit
- Understanding the principles and practice of auditing.
- Understanding of OH&S terminologies
- Understanding of OH&S competence requirements
- Communicate effectively with the auditee and audit client.
- Organize and direct audit team members.
- Prevent and resolve conflict with the auditee and/or within the audit team.
- Prepare and complete the audit report.
- Learning through case studies & exercises
- Professionals with experience in implementation and auditing of OH&S / SHE Management Systems
- Management representatives and core group members responsible for establishing, implementing, maintaining, auditing and improving SHE Management Systems.
- Executives from organizations willing to implement, maintain and improve upon their SHE Management Systems as per ISO 14001: 2015 and ISO 45001:2018
- Those involved in implementation of ISO 45001 and similar management system and other professionals those may be benefited out this course.
OH&S Management System
- OH&SMS Purpose, Concept of PDCA and Benefits
- OH&SMS Terms and Definitions
- OH&SMS Requirements
Auditing OH&S Management System
- Terms and Definitions – Auditing
- Audit / Certification Process
- Conduct of Audit – Activities
- Audit Process - Audit Method
- Audit Plan
- Audit Working Document (Check List) and Sampling plans for auditing
- Audit Evidence and Audit Findings
- Communication during audit
- Principles of Auditing
- Competence & evaluation of auditors
- Roles and responsibility of guide and observers
- Conducting an audit - Initiating audit
- Review of Documented information
- Audit Planning
- Conducting Audit Activities
- Conduct of Opening Meeting
- Preparing Documented information for Audit
- Conduct of Audit
- Conduct of Closing Meeting
Conducting an audit
- Identifying and recording
- Nonconformity Writing
Reporting audit results
- Conducting the closing meeting
- Preparing the audit report
- Distributing the audit report
- Corrective action responsibilities
- Follow up scheduling
ISO 45001:2018 Registration
- Choosing a registrar
- The registration process
- Surveillance audits
Exercises / Roleplay (80% of course time)
Lead Auditor Training Course Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems based on ISO 45001:2018 (OH&SMS)
The success of an organization, the penetration of its products and services in the market, efficient internal procedures, and a healthy economic status depends essentially on how OH&S requirements are consistently ensured, maintained and improved.
Effective audits assist an organization to implement its OH&S management system in this spirit. The feedback from our customers has encouraged us to offer Lead Auditor Training Courses for all Management System Standards. The course will be conducted by our experienced lead auditors, who have audited numerous organizations from diverse industries.
This intensive course is a key requirement in becoming a registered Auditor / Lead Auditor. It is a participative training course, which uses case studies, role plays and exercises. The course is structured to provide in-depth understanding of OH&S Requirements (ISO 45001: 2018) requirements, knowledge and skills required to assess the OH&S management system of an organization.
This comprehensive five-day course comprises of case studies, training, role-plays to ensure that the participant thoroughly understands the role of an auditor / lead auditor and acquires the expertise needed to perform effective audits. Participants who successfully complete the course will be presented with an Exemplar Global registered ‘Certificate of Achievement.’
TÜV SÜD has achieved Exemplar Global Accreditation as a Recognized Training Provider. This accreditation confirms our commitment to providing the highest quality services and demonstrates our expertise in our industry.
As a professional, it's important to have recognition for your skills and knowledge. Exemplar Global Accreditation provides this recognition, giving you a competitive edge in the marketplace. With over 30 years of experience building certification programs, Exemplar Global is the leading authority in accreditation for the conformity community.
As a student of an Exemplar Global Recognized Training Provider (RTP) course, you are eligible to receive:
- Access to Exemplar LINK
- 12-months of exclusive benefits including:
- One self-coaching assessment
- Extended learning content
- Complimentary access to online events, online magazine, newsletters, and low-cost professional liability insurance
- Access to an exclusive LinkedIn Community
- The chance to look into alternatives for employment and career advancement
- A TÜV SÜD / Exemplar Global Graduate Certificate
At TÜV SÜD, we believe in maximizing your career and providing you with the tools you need to succeed. Our Exemplar Global Accreditation is a testament to our commitment to excellence and our commitment to helping you succeed.Learn more about TÜV SÜD's Exemplar Global Accreditation today
- Instructor-led in a virtual classroom
- Course delivered by one of TÜV SÜD's leading industry experts
- Small class sizes enhance trainer-delegate relationship
- Receive globally recognised TÜV SÜD certificate upon completion
Instructor-led training in a virtual classroom. This means the course is Live Online. Participants will learn through online teaching. Lectures, case studies, group exercises, discussions, problem solving, examples with explanation, assignments and/or quizzes happen in the virtual classroom training. Participants need to connect to the class from any internet accessible location. Each module is delivered live using webinar technology, creating a virtual classroom learning environment. Live sessions provide you with direct access to the trainer so you can ask questions, understand complex concepts and share ideas with peers. Webcam and microphone are REQUIRED to interact with the instructor and/or other participants.
The course content and structure are designed by the domain experts from TÜV SÜD.
With immense experience and knowledge in the relevant standards, our team of product specialists and technical experts at TÜV SÜD, developed the course content based on current business landscape and market requirements.
Participants will be assessed throughout the course
- Continuous Evaluation: Punctuality, presentation skills, interactive approach, involvement, role-play, daily tests etc.
- Written examination: (Close book) at the end of the course.
*Study materials and other materials will not be allowed during the exam for reference.
Total Marks for Examination: 90 (Passing Marks – 63)
Participants who score 70% and above in both the continuous assessment and written examination will be issued an Exemplar Global registered certificate of successful completion of the course, which is renowned in certification and carries worldwide acceptance. The Lead Auditor course is made in line with international registers and guidelines.
Participants attending this course should have adequate prior knowledge of ISO 45001:2018 series of standards and some prior knowledge of OH&S auditing. Having no prior knowledge may lead to unsuccessful completion of this course and the gaps in this knowledge may not be covered during this course.
Participants are expected to have the following prior knowledge:
- OH&S Terms and definitions
- OH&SMS requirements
- OH&S framework
- Understanding of OH&S Policy and Objective
- Understanding of OH&S operational controls, emergency preparedness and best practices
- Understanding of OH&S performance