ISO 9001:2015 Internal Auditor Training - Blended
This course is certified by Exemplar Global.
This is a blended learning course that includes successfully completing a self-paced digital course and an instructor-led online course.
The ISO 9001 Quality Management System (QMS) is the world’s most popular quality management standard, with over one million certified organizations in 180 countries worldwide. ISO 9001 provides a quality management framework that companies can use to ensure the quality of their products and services is consistent. ISO 9001 certification demonstrates your organization’s ability to consistently meet and exceed customer expectations.
This internal auditor training course prepares you to perform internal auditor activities, evaluate your organization's quality management systems (QMS) for regulatory compliance, and draft quality reports while suggesting corrective actions when necessary.
Learners who successfully complete the course will be able to perform internal auditor activities and transfer internal auditor knowledge to offer corrective measures for problematic quality management system processes.
This course has been designed for management representatives, ISO 9001 QMS Steering Committee members, lead QMS auditors, internal QMS auditors, personnel responsible for legal requirements updating, and ISO 9001 conformance.
60-Minute, Self-Paced: Overview of the Standard
- ISO 9001 History
- Benefits of Quality Management Systems
- Key Terms and Definitions
- High Level Structure
- Quality Management Principles
- Introduction to ISO 9001:2015
- ISO 9001: 2015 Requirements (Clause 4 -10)
- Conversion Process and Timeline
Instructor-Led, Virtual Classroom: Audit Process
- Initiating an audit
- Document Review
- Audit Plan
- Audit Work Documents
- Opening Meeting
- Execute the audit
- Documenting Non-conformities
- Closing Meeting
- Audit Report
- Audit Follow-up
This blended learning course unfolds in two parts. The first phase of the course requires that you successfully complete the TÜV SÜD Academy self-paced, digital ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System (QMS) Awareness course. Phase two consists of an instructor-led training session on internal auditing that meets in an online classroom. Students will be free to engage with the instructor and ask questions regarding both the ISO 9001 awareness course and internal auditing. You will be registered to begin the self-paced course content ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System (QMS) Awareness when you submit payment for this internal auditor course which you must complete prior to joining the face-to-face in a virtual classroom session.
Successful completion of both course exams is required to receive a TÜV SÜD Academy certificate for this course.
TÜV SÜD has achieved Exemplar Global Accreditation as a Recognized Training Provider. This accreditation confirms our commitment to providing the highest quality services and demonstrates our expertise in our industry.
As a professional, it's important to have recognition for your skills and knowledge. Exemplar Global Accreditation provides this recognition, giving you a competitive edge in the marketplace. With over 30 years of experience building certification programs, Exemplar Global is the leading authority in accreditation for the conformity community.
As a student of an Exemplar Global Recognized Training Provider (RTP) course, you are eligible to receive:
- Access to Exemplar LINK
- 12-months of exclusive benefits including:
- One self-coaching assessment
- Extended learning content
- Complimentary access to online events, online magazine, newsletters, and low-cost professional liability insurance
- Access to an exclusive LinkedIn Community
- The chance to look into alternatives for employment and career advancement
- A TÜV SÜD / Exemplar Global Graduate Certificate
At TÜV SÜD, we believe in maximizing your career and providing you with the tools you need to succeed. Our Exemplar Global Accreditation is a testament to our commitment to excellence and our commitment to helping you succeed.
- Blended training: Self-paced eLearning + Instructor-led in a virtual classroom 1-day session.
- Course delivered by one of TÜV SÜD's leading industry experts
- Small class sizes enhance trainer-delegate relationship
- Receive globally recognised TÜV SÜD certificate upon completion
Prior knowledge of the ISO 9000 standard is required to excel in this training.