AS9100:2016 Aerospace Quality Management Systems Internal Auditor Training
At the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Fully understand and successfully interpret the AS9100 requirements
- Understand how to audit using the process approach
- Ask audit questions that get results
- Internal Audit planning, audit tool preparation
- Identify and document nonconformities
- Audit to the AS9100 Quality Management Systems
- Provide critical knowledge for your management staff
- Gain insight into the AS9100 audit requirements to augment/sustain your existing Program
- Gain knowledge to help manage a successful AS9100 implementation project
- Provide professional credentials to your internal auditors
- Conduct an audit against the ISO 19011 Audit standard
- Provide critical knowledge for your staff and management
- Conduct audit against AS 9120 and S 9110 (with knowledge of MRO requirements)
This course is specially designed for:
- Those responsible for planning and scheduling an audit program for AS 9100
- Those who are planning to undergo LA program on AS 9100 in future and establish a career in aerospace auditing
- Quality Assurance Managers / Quality Assurance professionals, AS Project Managers
- AS Project Team Members or anyone desiring an in-depth understanding of the AS 9100 Audit Process
- Those transitioning from ISO 9001 to AS9100.
- Brief History (ISO 9001 & AS 9100)
- Terms and Definitions- ISO 9000 & AS 9100
- Management Principles
- AS 9100 Rev D –clause wise interpretation
- Differences between AS 9100 Rev D and AS 9100 Rev C
- Interactive question session
- Workshop: AS 9100 Rev D in Action
The Aviation, Space, and Defense (ASD) industry requires that companies demand that every link in the supply chain should mandatorily implement the requirements of the AS9100 standard and be certified by a third-party certification body to maintain a uniformed structure of quality. The critical nature of these businesses calls for exceptional levels of quality. This course will focus on providing students with an in-depth understanding of the AS9100 D standard so that they can better understand how AS9100D is designed to help improve quality while reducing inefficiencies.
A TÜV SÜD Academy certificate of attendance will be awarded at the end of the course to those who complete the training day.
Instructor-led, Virtual Classroom
Supported browsers include:
- Internet Explorer
Additional requirements include:
- A high speed internet connection will provide best results.
- An email address is required to register for courses.
- Microsoft Media Player or equivalent is needed to play audio and video files.
- Flash Player is used for content and interactive learning. If necessary download and install Flash Player to ensure proper operation of course content.
What is included with the course?
Resources may be included based on course topic.
Will there be an exam?
Yes! We love exams so that you can test what you learn in our courses!
Will there be collaborative in-class work?
Collaborative group work is possible in all of our virtual classroom and live courses. All of our instructor-led courses will give you the opportunity to engage with your classmates and to ask questions about the course topic.
Can I get a refund if I cancel my enrollment?
Refunds cannot be provided once a course has started. Please be sure to review course information prior to the course meeting date.
Your data is safe with us. We comply with GDPR best practices, and you should too. GDPR compliance for audience/students to participate in a Teams meeting/virtual classroom and/or on TÜV SÜD Academy’s learning management platform is assumed upon registration.
If you have questions, or require assistance, you may reach us at [email protected].
To learn more about TÜV SÜD, please click here.