With this foundation training we provide you with practical, basic knowledge in the field of information security in the automotive industry. You will get to know the basic content and goals of information security management according to VDA, ISA and TISAX®.
We share the basic knowledge you need to be able to assist you in setting up an information security management system (ISMS) and familiarize you with the process of assessments.
Upon successful completion of the course exam you will receive TÜV SÜD Academy's TISAX® Foundation certificate.
Participants will be able to:
- Understand information security requirement in Automotive Sector/Supply Chain
- Understand TISAX® assessment requirement for implementation
- Get formal qualification for TISAX® assessment
Who Will Benefit?
This seminar is designed for:
- Managers and employees who want to prepare for a TISAX® assessment in a targeted manner.
- People who want to get to know and implement the requirements of the automotive industry for an ISMS.
- People who want to get a basic overview of the TISAX® procedure.
- Basic knowledge of information security
- Management system for information security according to VDA ISA and TISAX®
- Practical implementation of information security
- Information security assets (values)
- Information security risk management
- Access data and authentication
- Information security in the project business
- Use of cloud services
- Procurement and development of IT systems
- Dealing with suppliers and service providers
- Data protection and compliance
- Technical and organizational measures
- Responsibilities, training and awareness
- Reporting channels and emergency management
- Minimum requirements for prototype protection
- Effectiveness and review
- Preparation for TISAX® assessments and implementation of the TISAX® procedure
- Self assessment and maturity model
- Review by an independent body (audit service provider)
- Online, Instructor-led
- Virtual Classroom
- Online Exam
- Basic knowledge about Information Security