Our online ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Management System (EMS) Awareness Course is designed to introduce you to the basics of setting up an EMS - from understanding the areas of commitment of your top management to learning how to implement a life cycle perspective.
Get up to speed on the essential requirements of an environmental policy and what factors you should consider when documenting information required by the standard. In this course, you will gain an in-depth knowledge of EMS through the convenience of self-paced learning designed with the same meticulous standards as a traditional classroom training.
Upon completion of this online training course attendees will be able to:
- Understand key concepts contained in ISO 14001:2015
- Recognize factors you should consider when documenting information required by the standard
Who Will Benefit?
This course is specially designed for:
- Top management
- EMS managers and officers
- EMS internal auditors
- Personnel in charge of environmental compliance policies
- Provide an overview of an Environmental Management System (EMS)
- Discuss a step-by-step process to successfully set up an EMS
- Share the risks that affect compliance
- Review management team responsibilities in operating an effective EMS