WHAT IS MICROCONTAMINATION DIAGNOSIS?
Environmental conditions affect the life span of electronics/ microelectronics products. Evaluating the rate of microcontamination and cleanliness on the electronic components/ product and during its manufacturing processes can play a big role in developing products that are of good quality, precise and fit for use.
We conduct wet chemical and surface analysis on electronics/microelectronics components and cleanroom accessories for microcontaminants identification and cleanliness evaluation
TÜV SÜD SERVICES
- Surface chemical composition analysis by XPS, AES, TOF-SIMs, XRF and XRD
- Surface morphology by SEM-EDX, X-ray imaging, AFM, and surface roughness tests
Chemical diagnosis and verification
- Cleanliness evaluation by IC, LPC, NVR
- Cleanroom air contaminants monitoring
- Molecular weight determination by GPC
- ODS-free verification
- Outgassing behaviour analysis
- Trace organic analysis by FTIR, GC, GC-MS, HPLC and LC-MS
BENEFITS AT A GLANCE
- Protect your company from costly and image damaging scandals and recalls
- Reduce your business risks by meeting regulatory requirements and standards
- Increase quality and safety of your products and processes
- Save time and costs as we provide you with a one-stop testing and certification service
- Leverage on our global accreditations
- Leverage on our state of the art laboratories with comprehensive testing equipment and professional expertise
- Increase customer confidence in your product when your product goes through independent testing
- Shorten your time-to-market and increase market access when you meet regulatory requirements and standards
ACCREDITATION AND RECOGNITION
TÜV SÜD laboratories are accredited to the requirements of ISO 17025 by the Singapore Laboratory Accreditation Scheme (SAC-SINGLAS). Its reports and certificates are widely accepted around the world.