WHAT IS GAS ANALYSIS?
High quality specialty gases are vital to many industrial processes, especially to those related to electronics, semiconductor and pharmaceutical industries. Trace impurities present in the gases used by these industries are controlled from parts per million (ppm) to parts per trillion (ppt) levels. Trace impurity gases must be detected in critical manufacturing processes requiring cleanroom conditions to meet Good Manufacturing Practices. Adequate quality assurance (QA) and rapid identification of impurities in gases is essential in reducing process manufacturing failures for these industries.
TÜV SÜD PSB has the experience and competence in providing gas analysis services to electronic industries, semiconductor and wafer manufacturers, and pharmaceutical industries.
TÜV SÜD SERVICES
Product Quality Control
- Purity check of ultrapure gases – quality and integrity of gases
- Identification of trace impurities (CO, CO2, N2O, O2, hydrocarbons, particles, trace elements) present in bulk gases (Ar, H2, He, N2, O2, etc) including impurity profiling
- Multi-component gas analysis and studies on product failures related to gas quality
Process Quality Control
- Cleanliness evaluation of gas delivery systems, efficiency of gas purifiers and efficiency of gas exhaust treatment system
- Cleanroom air quality assessment for the presence of trace inorganic and organic gaseous contaminants by IC, ICP-MS and GC-MS
TÜV SÜD FACILITIES
- Inductively Coupled Plasma – Mass Spectrometer (ICP-MS)
- Ion chromatography
- Gas chromatograph with flame ionization detector
- Gas chromatograph with thermal conductivity detector
- Gas Chromatograph Mass Spectrometer (GC-MS)
- Moisture analyser
BENEFITS AT A GLANCE
- Improves product quality and minimise rejections
- Determine the efficiency of gas exhaust treatment systems or gas delivery systems at critical manufacturing points
- Increases value in every phase of the product life cycle, thereby boosting customer confidence in your products
ACCREDITATION AND RECOGNITION
TÜV SÜD laboratories are accredited by the Singapore Laboratory Accreditation Scheme (SAC-SINGLAS).