WHat is electrical safety for appliances important?
Globalisation and consumerism have led to a shortening in product cycles and production cycles. To manage production costs, product safety and quality may at times be compromised. Overlooking these considerations may result in detrimental product recalls and lawsuits.
what electrical safety tests do TÜV SÜD provide?
TÜV SÜD can help test and assess the health risks and safety hazards associated with home appliances. We conduct a wide range of tests to ensure that products comply with the existing local and international safety regulations and standards.
Range of test standards:
- AS/NZS CISPR 14.1, 2
- CISPR 14-1, -2
- CNS 13306
- CNS 13783-1, -2
- EN 30
- EN 50104
- EN 50366 EMF Measurement
- EN 55014-1, -2
- GB 4343
- IEC/EN 61000-4-13 harmonics & Inter-harmonics Immunity
Benefits of electrical safety tests
- Protect your company from costly and image damaging scandals and recalls.
- Reduce your business risks by meeting regulatory requirements and standards.
- Increase quality and safety of your products and processes.
- Save time and costs as we provide you with a one-stop testing and certification service.
- Take advantage of our global accreditations.
- Take advantage of our state of the art laboratories with comprehensive testing equipment and professional expertise.
- Increase customer confidence in your product when your product goes through independent testing.
- Shorten your time-to-market and increase market access when you meet regulatory requirements and standards.