GAIN INSIGHTS ON THE INDUSTRY 4.0 (I4.0) TRANSFORMATION STANDARD & THE STEPS YOU CAN TAKE TO IMPLEMENT I4.0 FOR YOUR ORGANISATION
- Learn about the partnership with the World Economic Forum (WEF), on the global adoption of the Smart Industry Readiness Index (SIRI) as the international standard
- Understand how to start, scale and sustain your I4.0 Transformation journey
- Draw insights from real-world case studies on I4.0 implementation
To accelerate I4.0 Transformation of the manufacturing sector, the World Economic Forum (WEF) and the Economic Development Board of Singapore (EDB) together with TÜV SÜD and partners have jointly embarked on a project to proliferate the global adoption of the SIRI as the internationally recognised framework.
TÜV SÜD’s free on-demand webinar will help you understand the partnership details, SIRI framework and how you can start, scale and sustain your I4.0 transformation journey. To view the webinar, fill up the form now.
OUR WEBINAR WILL TACKLE THESE POINTS, FOCUSING ON:
- Partnership for Industry 4.0 Transformation Standard with WEF
- The Introduction of Industry 4.0 Enablement Programme – Leveraging on SIRI
- Insights and Case Study on Implementing Industry 4.0
- How to Start Your Industry 4.0 Transformation Journey
- Q & A session
BUSINESS BENEFITS OF I4.0 ENABLEMENT PROGRAMME
- Enable organisation to act on I4.0: Effective initiation of I4.0 transformation spanning across organisation, process and technology
- Build knowledge and establish factory specific interpretation of key principles, concepts and technologies of I4.0
- Understand I4.0 readiness of the factory and how to improve in a structured and systematic fashion
- Gain insights into readiness levels of industry sectors
- Best practices sharing to identify pain points and prioritisation results
- Establish common language amongst stakeholders within and outside the factory
Click here to learn more about I4.0 Enablement Programme.