ABOUT EV Battery and Components LAB
To ensure effective adoption of e-mobility solution in global markets, services for new energy vehicles are important for vehicle and component manufacturers to ensure that new technologies, products and infrastructures are safe, reliable and meet the stringent specification of standards and regulations.
This 3,000 sq. mtr. facility in Amata Nakorn Industrial Estate, is equipped with extensive technical expertise and experience with regards to electric mobility (e-mobility). The products going forward could be developed, validated, and certified under UNECE R100 and related standards. We provide a comprehensive range of solutions that addresses the vehicle, battery, components and infrastructure aspects of e-Mobility.
- Effects of external influences on lifetime and performance
- Cycle testing under different climatic conditions (temperature, humidity)
- Cycle testing with driving profiles (e.g. city cycle)
- LV124, USCAR
- Function of battery parts & system in rough conditions
- Thermal cycle, heat shock
- IPX testing (dust resistance & waterproofness)
- Immersion & splash, salt water/fog testing
- High pressure washer
- Humidity, dew resistance
- Cyclic corrosion, salt spray
- Weathering resistance (xenon & carbon-arc)
- Vibration & shock testing under different conditions (temperature, humidity, electrical load)
- Material characteristics (tensile, compression, shear, etc)
- Impact – drop, izod, charpy
- Scratch, abrasion
- Pressure cyclic
- Burst and leakage
MATERIAL AND CHEMICAL ANALYSIS
- SOC, RoHS
- Smell/ Odor
Homologation & Type Approval Quality & Safety
- ISO 26262 - Functional safety testing and certification
- Functional safety certification program (expert certification)
- Integrated quality assurance
- eSafety: Safety concepts related to new energy vehicles
Your benefits at a glance
- Stay ahead of technological developments – with global experts who are at the forefront of the e-mobility industry we can help you meet customer and regulatory safety requirements.
- Benefit from a single-source provider – for testing and certification that extends through the entire value chain, from component to final product.
- Gain customer confidence – by leveraging TÜV SÜD’s reputation as the preferred third-party testing partner.
- Save time and money – with reliable tests that reduce warranty claims, time to market, and R&D activities.
Email us for more information at [email protected]