Introduction to UKCA Marking
At the end of this training course, participants will:
- Be able to understand the core requirements for the new UKCA mark for the GB market that needs to be satisfied.
- Ensure access can be maintained to the UK market as the Brexit transition period comes to an end.
- Delegates will be able to apply their new UKCA knowledge to their specific business situation.
This e-learning course is specially designed for professionals and managers who wish to gain knowledge and an understanding of the new UKCA mark requirements.
There are five modules to this e-learning course, each containing various sub-modules:
- UKCA marking and your Legal Obligations
- Enforcement & Authorities
- UKCA marking explained (the placement of the UKCA mark)
- Technical Files & UK Declaration of Conformity
- UKNI marking
As a result of the UK leaving the EU, a new product mark has been established for the Great Britain (England, Scotland and Wales) market which has replaced the EU requirements for CE Marking. The requirement for UKCA marking (UK Conformity Assessed marking) came into effect on 1st January 2021 and will be required for products being placed on the market in Great Britain (GB), consequently both UK and global businesses need to be aware of the new requirements.
This e-learning course will provide a comprehensive understanding of the core requirements relating to the new UKCA mark for the GB market as well as the new requirements that may need to be considered for the Northern Ireland (NI) market. This will include practical skills to enable you to implement and manage these new requirements that are a prerequisite for UKCA marking to be achieved.
The e-learning course employs a variety of training tools such-as content-embedded assessment, and other interactive exercises to enhance the learning experience. Easily accessible via your preferred choice of device, the course allows you to log in and learn whenever, wherever.
You will leave this e-learning course with the following key benefits:
- Understand what UKCA marking is
- Understand the new requirements for the new UKCA mark
- Being able to explain UKCA marking to others
- Understand how to demonstrate compliance for UKCA marking
- Apply your new UKCA knowledge to your own business
- Understand the specific Northern Ireland (NI) Requirements
Supported browsers include:
- Internet Explorer
Additional requirements include:
- A high speed internet connection will provide best results.
- An email address is required to register for courses.
- Microsoft Media Player or equivalent is needed to play audio and video files.
- Flash Player is used for content and interactive learning. If necessary download and install Flash Player to ensure proper operation of course content.
What is included with the course?
Each course will include access to e-learning content, quizzes, and proof of completion. Additional resources may also be included and this will vary by course.
Can I pause the course and log in to it anytime?
Certainly. The course allows the learner to take a break and return to it within the defined access period (typically 365 days).
Are there any quizzes in the middle of the course?
Our e-learning courses are designed to promote interaction between learner and content and often include quizzes. Quizzes are designed to help understand where successful learning has been achieved, and where opportunities for additional review exist.
Can I get a refund if I cancel my enrollment?
Refunds cannot be provided once a course is activated. Please be sure to review course information prior to activation.
What happens if I don’t finish the course within the access period?
The standard access period is 365 days to allow sufficient time to complete your course.
If you have questions, or require assistance, you may reach us at [email protected]
To learn more about TÜV SÜD, please click here.
If you are unable to purchase online please contact our team today at [email protected] or (978) 573-1997.