The international standard for QM systems in the automotive industry is IATF 16949:2016. It contains the requirements of DIN EN ISO 9001 and defines industry-specific additional requirements for series and spare parts production in the automotive industry. The aim is the continuous further development of products and processes. In just two days, you will receive expertise on the rules of IATF 16949:2016 with the currently valid certification rules and the SIs (Sanctioned Interpretations). The focus is on the specific requirements as well as knowledge for the analysis of customer-oriented processes, process-oriented audit planning and examples for the evaluation of audit results. The seminar enables you to implement the requirements of IATF 16949:2016 in a targeted manner and to assess the effectiveness of the quality management measures. This practice-oriented training, which is carried out by experienced IATF certification auditors, provides an important transfer of know-how through case studies and workshops. The seminar includes a final audit and qualifies if necessary to carry out internal audits (1st party) and supplier audits (2nd party) according to IATF 16949:2016.
- You convince with your knowledge of IATF 16949:2016.
- You will learn to interpret and successfully implement the IATF 16949:2016 requirements.
- You prove your competence for auditing QM systems according to IATF 16949:2016.
- Introduction to IATF 16949:2016
- The process-oriented approach of the automotive industry
- Analysis of customer-oriented processes
- Process-oriented audit planning
- Additional requirements of IATF 16949:2016 to DIN EN ISO 9001:2015
- Evaluation of a quality management system according to IATF 16949:2016
- Certification according to IATF 16949:2016
- Practical group work on selected topics
- Final examination
- After passing the exam, you will receive the certificate “1st and 2nd party-Auditor IATF 16949:2016”, which is recognized in connection with a recognized quality management system auditor qualification (DIN EN ISO 9001 based on DIN EN ISO 19011) for the activity as a 1st or 2nd party auditor.
- The following remark is made on the certificate: “Note: The certificate is only valid in conjunction with a recognized quality management system auditor qualification for DIN EN ISO 9001 based on DIN EN ISO 19011 (e.g. EOQ or DAkkS)”.
- The certificate of competence is valid for 3 years. Holders of a certificate “1st and 2nd party-Auditor IATF 16949:2016”, can achieve an extension of the validity with timely participation (before the expiry date) in the seminar update IATF (product no. 1111309).
- The seminar is recognized as a training for the recertification of the (DAkkS) qualifications QM officer, quality manager and AQM auditor® – TÜV / Lead Auditor.
- This is not VDA-licensed training.
Learners must obtain a copy of IATF 16949:2016 to be referenced during the course. The standard may be purchased through the American National Standards Institute (ANSI) (www.ansi.org) and/or American Society for Quality (ASQ) (www.asq.org).