ISO 9001 is the world’s most widely adopted quality management system (QMS) standard. Find out how you can help your organization to improve customer satisfaction by providing consistent, good quality products and services.
In this training course, you will gain knowledge in setting up a QMS - from understanding the purpose and benefits of QMS to learning how to apply the ISO 9001:2015 requirements to enable your organization to remain competitive by improving in several areas, including process and product improvements, operational efficiency, and risk management.
Who Will Benefit?
This course is specially designed for:
- Management representatives
- ISO 9001 QMS Steering Committee members
- Lead QMS auditors
- Internal QMS auditors
- Personnel responsible for legal requirements updating and ISO 9001 conformance
In this course, you will have an overview of the scope and requirements of the ISO 9001:2015 QMS requirements. You will also discover the benefits of implementing QMS in your organization.
- ISO 9001 History
- Benefits of a QMS
- Key Terms and Definitions
- High Level Structure / Annex SL
- Quality Management Principles
- Introduction to ISO 9001:2015
- ISO 9001:2015 requirements (Clause 4 – 10)
- Summative Assessment
Add to Cart