Discover the fundamental training for ISO 22000:2018 Lead Auditors
The rapid development in technology, has transformed our lives right from how we live to what we eat. This technology has also transformed global food production & service, supply chain and allied industries involved to ensure the farm to fork approach provides safe and wholesome food to the consumer.
To ensure the food being produced is safe for human and animal consumption one of the solution is to adopt ISO 22000, Food safety management systems – Requirements for any organization in the food chain. As we are aware, there have been many food safety challenges for users along the supply chain since the International Standard was first published in 2005, prompting the need for a revision. Also since today’s foods are travelling across different nations crossing the borders across the global. Ensuring availability of clean & hygienic food has become a challenge to present day governments. Thus, the standard has been substantially revised to ensure it stays relevant to modern challenges in food safety and to ensure wholesome growth of the Organization by implementing ISO 22000:2018 standards.
The 5 day course is CQI & IRCA (http://www.quality.org/ )accrediated training, it will be conducted by our experienced auditors and tutors, who had audited and provided trainings to numerous organizations from diverse industries. They will share their experiences and knowledge on this standards requirements. After successful completion of this course, certificate issued is recognised globally and this course satisfies the training requirements for become an IRCA approved ISO 22000:2018 standards auditor.
Duration: 5 - day course
At the end of the this program, the delegate will be able to understand and audit an Organisation with regards to:
• Risks covered by an organisation in the food chain.
• The requirements of ISO HLS (High Level Structure) with PDCA,
• The requirements of ISO 22000:2018 standards.
• The statutory & regulatory requirements of the standard.
• The ISO 19011 standards interpreting it to auditing requirements.
• Plan an audit against set audit criteria, execute audit, make report and communicate the findings.
1. FSMS Introduction and Process Approach
• Purpose and benefits of FSMS including understanding of the basic FSMS & QMS principles
• Terms, Fundamentals and Principles
• Process Approach with PDCA
• FSMS standard auditing techniques requirements as per ISO 19011:2018.
2. Auditing Principle
• Auditing objectives
• Types of audits
• Audit life cycle
• Principle of Auditing
3. Role and Responsibilities of Auditor /
• Audit Programme objectives
• The auditees responsibilities
• The lead auditors’ responsibilities
• Auditors qualification and certifications
4. Role Planning an Audit
• Pre-Audit planning
• Reviewing documentation
• Developing an audit plan
• Preparing checklists or working documents
• Communication factors.
5. Conducting an Audit
• Opening meeting
• Collecting objective/audit evidence
• Effective interviewing techniques
• Identifying and recording nonconformities
• Preparing for the closing meeting
6. Reporting Audit Results
• Conducting the closing meeting
• Preparing the audit report
• Distributing the audit report
7. Corrective Actions
• Corrective action responsibilities
• Follow up scheduling
• Monitoring corrective action
8. ISO 22000:2018 audits
• The registration process
• Surveillance audits
9. Exercises/ Role play (50 % of course time)
10. Written Examination
Participants will be assessed throughout the course
1.Continuous Evaluation: Punctuality, presentation skills, interactive approach, involvement, role-play, daily tests, etc.
2. Written Examination: (Close book) at the end of the course.
*Study materials and other materials will not be allowed during the exam for reference.
Total Marks for Examination: 90 (Passing Marks – 63)
Issue of certificate:
Participants completing the course will be presented with certificate of TÜV SÜD along with CQI/IRCA mark which is renowned in certification and carries worldwide acceptance. The Lead Auditor course is made in line with international registers and guidelines.
Participants who score 70% and above in both the continuous assessment and written examination will be issued a certificate of Achievement, while the others will be issued a certificate of attendance.
This course is specially designed for:
• Food Safety Management representatives / Quality professionals / Consutants.
• Professionals who have a role to play in the audit of Food Safety Management System.
• Personnel from certification body, consultants, technical and Quality Managers who are interested in learning ISO 22000:2018 requirements.
• Auditors / Lead Auditors for other management system.
Prerequisite: Anyone with the need to audit an organization’s ISO 22000:2018. Prior knowledge in standard/ work will be added advantage for this course.
Recommend prior knowledge:
• With regards to experience in food chain and knowledge regarding ISO 22000:2005 standards, HACCP, PRPs viz GMP, GHP, etc.
• Understanding of relevant food safety legislation.
The course content and structure are designed by the domain experts from TÜV SÜD.
With immense experience and knowledge in the relevant standards, our team of product specialists and technical experts at TÜV SÜD, developed the course content based on current business landscape and market requirements.
World-class training – by learning from TÜV SÜD’s industry experts and training specialists
Interactive learning style – with interactive formats such as lectures, illustrations and simulations are used
Networking opportunity – where you can meet and build network with like-minded individuals at our instructor-led training
Gain a competitive edge – by getting trained by experts known in the fields of safety, security and sustainability
Select Your Location
Bosnia and Herzegovina