Discover the new requirements of ISO 9001:2015
ABOUT THE COURSE
This course helps participants to learn the new requirements of ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System (QMS).
Duration: 1 day
CPD Points: 8 SDUs
CPD Code: CPD/252/A1B/052
At the end of the course, participants will be able to:
• Identify the benefits of an ISO 9001:2015 QMS
• Explain the key terms, definitions and requirements of the standard
• Grasp the significance of organizational context, leadership and adopting a risk-based approach
Topics to be covered in this course include:
• ISO 9001 History
• Benefits of Quality Management Systems
• Key Terms and Definitions
• High Level Structure
• Quality Management Principles
• Introduction to ISO 9001:2015
• ISO 9001: 2015 Requirements (Clause 4 -10)
• Conversion Process and Timeline
Participants will learn through lectures, case studies, group exercises and discussions.
This course is specially designed for:
• Management Representatives
• ISO 9001 QMS Steering Committee Members
• Lead QMS Auditors & Internal QMS Auditors
• Personnel responsible for legal requirements updating and ISO 9001 conformance
The course content and structure are designed by the domain experts from TÜV SÜD.
With immense experience and knowledge in the relevant standards, our team of product specialists and technical experts at TÜV SÜD, developed the course content based on current business landscape and market requirements.
World-class training – by learning from TÜV SÜD’s industry experts and training specialists
Interactive learning style – with interactive formats such as lectures, illustrations and simulations are used
Networking opportunity – where you can meet and build network with like-minded individuals at our instructor-led training
Gain a competitive edge – by getting trained by experts known in the fields of safety, security and sustainability
Bosnia and Herzegovina