Introduction to UKCA Marking E-learning Course
As a result of the UK leaving the EU, a new product mark has been established for the Great Britain (England, Scotland and Wales) market which has replaced the EU requirements for CE Marking. The requirement for UKCA marking (UK Conformity Assessed marking) came into effect on 1st January 2021 and will be required for products being placed on the market in Great Britain (GB), consequently both UK and global businesses need to be aware of the new requirements.
This E-learning course will provide a comprehensive understanding of the core requirements relating to the new UKCA mark for the GB market as well as the new requirements that may need to be considered for the Northern Ireland (NI) market. This will include practical skills to enable you to implement and manage these new requirements that are a prerequisite for UKCA marking to be achieved.
This E-learning course is specially designed for professionals and managers who wish to gain knowledge and an understanding of the new UKCA mark requirements.
- Be able to understand the core requirements for the new UKCA mark for the GB market that need to be satisfied from the 1st January 2021 or beyond (transitional measures).
- Ensure access can be maintained to the UK market as the Brexit transition period comes to an end.
- Delegates will be able to apply their new UKCA knowledge to their specific business situation.
- UKCA marking and your Legal Obligations.
- Enforcement & Authorities.
- UKCA marking explained (the placement of the UKCA mark).
- Technical Files & UK Declaration of Conformity.
- UKNI marking.
This E-learning course offers an accelerated learning through its bite-sized modular structure. The flexibility of this self-paced E-learning means it is accessible on any device 24/7. You have the opportunity to start, pause, replay, and even restart the course at your own convenience. Upon completion of this E-learning course, you will receive a globally recognised TÜV SÜD certificate.
Upon completion, you will receive your globally recognised TÜV SÜD certificate on Introduction to UKCA Marking.
TÜV SÜD additionally offers the opportunity to deliver this training as a dedicated in-house course, delivered solely to your organisation to meet your needs and requirements. To receive a quote and find out more information, please contact us at [email protected].