Introduction to CE and UKCA Marking - Practical Guide
Our CE & UKCA Marking training course provides a practical approach to what you need to know to place your products on the market and into service. The course covers the principles of CE & UKCA Marking for all fields, drawing on examples from our knowledge and experience with consumer products, children's products, electrical goods, and electronics.
Anyone involved in the design, development, production and selling of products that are placed on the European or UK market. This includes, design engineers, project managers, engineering managers, approvals engineers, quality managers, sales managers. In particular those who sign the Declaration of Conformity. This course is intended to inform those that do not already understand CE and/or UKCA marking requirements and to clarify and reinforce the understanding of those already familiar with the concepts.
- CE marking and your legal obligations
- Enforcement & authorities
- Technical files and testing
- Examples from directives: Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC), Low Voltage (LVD), Restriction of Hazardous Substances (RoHS), and Eco-design (ErP)
- Beyond CE marking
- Course delivered by one of TÜV SÜD's leading industry experts
- Small class sizes enhance trainer-delegate relationship
- Receive globally recognised TÜV SÜD certificate upon completion
Upon completion, you will receive your globally recognised TÜV SÜD certificate on Introduction to CE and UKCA Marking - Practical Guide.
TÜV SÜD additionally offers the opportunity to deliver this training as a dedicated in-house course, delivered solely to your organisation to meet your needs and requirements. To receive a quote and find out more information, please contact us at [email protected].