Acquire knowledge on SS 444
Acquire knowledge on SS 444
SS 444:2018 is a Singapore Standard from the revision of SS 444:2010. This standard encompasses Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point (HACCP) system which identify specific hazards and measures for the control to ensure the safety of food. Participants will learn about the main changes of the standard incorporated management aspects of operating a HACCP-based food safety system.
SS 444:2018 can be applied throughout the food chain from the primary production to final consumption. HACCP system has gained national and international endorsement as an effective means for ensuring food safety.
Duration: 1 - day course
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
• Describe and identify different food safety hazards
• Differentiate between SS444:2010 and SS444:2018 standard
• Establish and implement the seven principles of HACCP system
• Understand the requirements of the SS444:2018 clauses for certification purpose
Topics to be covered in this course include:
• Introduction to food safety and SS444:2018
• Understanding SS444:2018 standard requirements
• Seven principles of HACCP system
• Management Responsibility
• Application of HACCP system
• Pre-Requisite Program
• Monitoring and Measuring Equipment
• Validation and Verifications
• Documentation requirements
Participants will learn through lectures, case studies, group exercises and discussions.
This course is specially designed for:
• Personnel responsible in establishing, implementing and maintaining the food safety system in the company e.g. Quality Assurance Officers, Production Managers, Quality Control Supervisors etc.
• Individual who wish to gain more insights of HACCP principles and requirements as stipulated under the SS 444:2018 standard
The course content and structure are designed by the domain experts from TÜV SÜD.
With immense experience and knowledge in the relevant standards, our team of product specialists and technical experts at TÜV SÜD, developed the course content based on current business landscape and market requirements.
World-class training – by learning from TÜV SÜD’s industry experts and training specialists
Interactive learning style – with interactive formats such as lectures, illustrations and simulations are used
Networking opportunity – where you can meet and build network with like-minded individuals at our instructor-led training
Gain a competitive edge – by getting trained by experts known in the fields of safety, security and sustainability
To enroll, please fill out the form on the webpage accordingly.
Participants will learn through role plays, case studies, group exercises, scenarios and discussions.
There are continuous assessment and specimen examination in the middle of the HACCP SS 444:2018 Awareness course.
Yes, please contact us at [email protected] for more details. Terms and conditions apply.
Yes, you can register to any e-learning courses. If you have special requirements, please contact us at [email protected] and we can customise a suitable package for you.
Yes, you will receive a Certificate of Achievement if you successfully passed the examination, or a Certificate of Attendance if you failed the examination.
Alauda Learning Centre (ALC) has a Product Development Team within the organization and they form Task Forces (each consists of 2 to 3 people) to develop different courses. They are highly qualified with doctorate degrees, master degrees and bachelor degrees from reputable universities in the UK and Asia. Some of them are ISO Technical Committee Members and they are IRCA certified lead auditors in different disciplines. In total, they have accumulated more than 100 years of industrial experience and in addition, more than 100 years of ISO management system related experience in auditing, consulting and training.