Gain audit knowledge and skills on ISO 14001:2015 requirements
This course helps participants to understand the ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Management System (EMS) requirements and learn how to audit your organization based on these requirements.
Duration: 2 - day course
At the end of the course, participants will be able to:
• Prepare, conduct and follow-up on ISO 14001:2015 audit activities
• Gain the skills to assess an organization’s capability to manage its environmental management system
• Write factual audit reports
Note: The purpose of the course ensures a comprehensive transfer of knowledge and understanding on internal audit process with respect to ISO 14001:2015 requirements.
Topics to be covered in this course include:
Day 1 – Module 1: Awareness
• ISO 14001 History
• High Level Structure
• Introduction to ISO 14001:2015
• Key changes in ISO 14001:2015
• Overview of the ISO 14001:2015
• Comparison between ISO 14001:2004 and ISO 14001:2015
• Conversion Process and Timeline
Day 2 – Module 2: Audit Process
• Initiating an audit
• Document Review
• Audit Plan
• Audit Work Documents
• Opening Meeting
• Execute the audit
• Documenting Non-conformities
• Closing Meeting
• Audit Report
• Audit Follow-up
Participants will learn through lectures, case studies, group exercises and discussions.
This course is specially designed for:
• Management Representative
• EMS or EHS Manager
• ISO 14001 EMS Steering Committee members
• Lead & Internal EMS auditors
• Personnel responsible for legal requirements updating, environmental management monitoring, and ISO 14001 conformance
The course content and structure are designed by the domain experts from TÜV SÜD.
With immense experience and knowledge in the relevant standards, our team of product specialists and technical experts at TÜV SÜD, developed the course content based on current business landscape and market requirements.
World-class training – by learning from TÜV SÜD’s industry experts and training specialists
Interactive learning style – with interactive formats such as lectures, illustrations and simulations are used
Networking opportunity – where you can meet and build network with like-minded individuals at our instructor-led training
Gain a competitive edge – by getting trained by experts known in the fields of safety, security and sustainability